80 lbs to lose, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My total goal is 75lbs and I'm down 9lbs so far. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Albairiscalderon
    Options
    I want to lose 145 pounds. I am with you all the way!
  • mojohnson27
    Options
    I started at 305lbs back in May 2011, got down to 202 by April 2012. Unfortunately, due to a lot of stressful situations and losing my motivation, I am back to 260lbs. I'm restarting slowing. I have a new job that is very active with a lot of heavy lifting. :) I WILL get back to 200 and then lower. I kow exactly what I have to do. Let's do this.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am with you on this! I want to lose so much more than 80 pounds, but for now that is a great start. I have lost weight before so I know I can do it; I just need to keep myself motivated and surround myself with people who will help me stay motivated. I wish you much success in your weight loss and if you ever need encouragement, just send me a message! :)
  • amarkle86
    amarkle86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just recently lost 80 pounds, so I understand the struggle! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for support too and don't have many myfitnesspal friends. I have about 40 more pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal! :)
  • Ali2410
    Ali2410 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, re-joined yesterday, and 70lbs to lose, currently 233lbs
    Ive already kept off 17lbs, would love some likeminded people to join the journey with, please add
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    80 total to lose here too. 73.6 lbs to go as of yesterday though! Anyone looking for support, feel free to send me an add. My diary, profile, etc...is public.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 95lbs and am always up for getting new friends on here :)
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I currently am "down to" 236 and want to get down to 170. I know it's not 80 pounds, but I started at 250 and would really like to have supportive friends on here!!! I'm 6'1" and haven't been below 200 pounds since I was 18 (I'm 25 now).
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal. I've been on the site for almost a year, and I definitely fell off the wagon for a bit and gained back the weight that I had lost. I am back now though, and I am determined that this time will be different. I'm trying to get more active on here so that I stay motivated. I can definitely use all of the friends that I can get!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm starting with losing 62lbs but may decide to lose more. I just started yesterday , but I am really excited about it.I feel like a success story in the making. I need support.
  • kristyash60
    Options
    I am with you all the way! I started out Jan 2 weighing 236. So far I have lost 4 lbs. I'm hoping to lose 80-85 lbs. I feel I am on my way to a Healthier me and need all the support I can get!
  • careid69
    Options
    I have 110 , 11 down... .
  • petesake08
    Options
    Im shooting for 180. Right now im at 257. I know I can do it! I started yesterday. I weigh in again on Monday
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me! My entire weight loss goal is 89 lbs but I've lost 6 so now I'm almost to 80 lbs to lose. :) I need the support too, feel free to add me!
  • revedupapillon
    Options
    80-100 for me too! I'm in! Just started last week. :)
  • kdank
    kdank Posts: 29
    Options
    I got bout 40 more that i want to loose this year...maybe by summer so im game.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've lost 93lbs in the past two years and still have more to go, just not sure how much, not really going by a specific number but how I feel. Feel free to add me:)
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me..I am down 45 and would like to lose another 35-45...I think this site benefits me greatly as i have made some awesome friends who are super supportive and keep me accountable!!
  • Tiffany63
    Options
    I need to loose about 50 lbs and I could sure use some support as well. I am in .