LOL J/K good luck to all of you....
  • justindp
    justindp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Single, feel free to add.
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Single and lovin' it :drinker: I have three kids so it's impossible to get out and socialize, will get out there when I eventually join a gym, have to get out of my cave once in awhile! Oh wait, I do from 8-430 daily, but that doesn't count.....

Add me, I'm on every day!
  • monnomdeplume
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm a single young professional.
  • scarterrn
    scarterrn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old nurse. I work loooong hours, but it's worth it. :) I'm looking for more motivational friends! Add me!

Oh, I'm single as well. ;)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. I work from home and am a part time college student. anyone who wants can add me.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    So single I can't even remember the last time someone tried to flirt with me. PhD student. Not as busy as you single parents, but still super busy.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So single I can't even remember the last time someone tried to flirt with me. PhD student. Not as busy as you single parents, but still super busy.

grad school pretty much took over my life so I completely understand where you're coming from!
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on the train here. I'll be 29 this weekend and am a single professional. Dating has picked up a little recently but not sure where its going. I would love more active friends on here. I have a bunch of "pals' but no one ever comments except a couple people.
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Would love, love, love to have a sexy, young, energetic hunk as a holiday companion, but not looking for anything permanent! I'm afraid I've become too selfish and independent to want a S.O. In my life permanently.

That said, I live in Turkey, and something like that simply doesn't exist here - faaaaar too conservative...! So... Dream on single sister! :yawn:
  • heverage
    heverage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i'm jumping on the bandwagon as well! single mom working a 9-5 job, trying to get healthy for my daughter! if you want to add me, feel free. i could use some support (not the child kind...ha!) and motivation. :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    <<< --- Single and in my 30s, living near Boston.
  • MidtownMasala
    Options
    I'm single urban professional looking to put me before my job (for once). Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's not too bad being a single professional... until you throw in the accounting major with the mix...

NEED MORE FREETIME!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    I'm single too. I'm not interested in dating at the moment because I'm finishing up my PhD and I also want to improve my health and fitness. So this year will be devoted to high quality ME time.

I would be happy to gain more MFP friends :happy:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I'm SO ALONE! *SOB SOB SOB SOB*

OH GOD! WHY WON'T ANYONE LOVE ME?!????

I mean. Sorry. Yes. I'm single too. And it is hella hard to date when you're in transition and trying to build your self confidence.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Chronically single over here lol. anyone want to add me please do

wish i could use the 'i'm too busy excuse' but i pretty much just go to work and work out so i guess that doesn't apply to me.

not sure what my problem is, i guess i'm just not very 'out going' lol
  • Rannd1
    Rannd1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Same boat as the others, losing weight gains confidence and improves appearance so I'm crossing my fingers for a domino effect. Haha.
  • cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am single! And work 9-5, and do some volunteer stuff.

And I definitely have time to date, but it just freaks me out. And I am indecisive. So I just don't.

Haha. Totally sound like a catch ;)

P.S. I crochet a mean scarf! (That's how I fill my down time)