Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Subway Calorie Count

PhotographerOfNature
PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
I just had a 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat bread. I put on cucumbers, onions, black olives, lettuce and dill pickles with salt and pepper. No dressing, no cheese. How do I count calories on this?

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    I just had a 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat bread. I put on cucumbers, onions, black olives, lettuce and dill pickles with salt and pepper. No dressing, no cheese. How do I count calories on this?
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Go to Subway's website, the charts are easy to follow.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    I usually either log one of the previous user's sandwiches or log all the items seperately - the bread and meat etc are already in there. As for the veggies - on a sandwich the difference in the different veggies you ad is so small that i usually just log whatever someone else has posted for their sandwich - not worth it to me to seperately add in 6 calories for olives, 8 for lettuce, 2 for onions ...

There are usually no chese no sauce sandwiches already on there. :)
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    I added one yesterday (six inch turkey) because they were all off :P
  • PhotographerOfNature
    I found it. Thanks guys!!!
This discussion has been closed.