Survivor Watchers???

Options
LongMom
LongMom Posts: 408 Member
Any Survivor watchers out there? Are you a die hard? First season?

I've been watching Survivor since it started. There were a few seasons, mostly when I was popping out babies - that I didn't see EVERY episode, but I've seen a LOT.

I'm LOVING this season! I got sucked back in hardcore last season thanks to Russel H and I've followed him to this Heroes vs. Villans season. I think this is one of my favourite seasons EVER! Every episode has been incredible. I love love love the Villans. They have GAME - that's for sure!

Anyone else want to dish on Survivor? :D

*Edited because my whole post doesn't seem to be posting...?!?!*

Replies

• kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    I LOVE survivor too. I haven't watched from the very first season, but I have seen most seasons. I am more of a Heros fan. This is the best season ever!!! Can you believe JT, Parvarti, and Russell. Well, bye, bye JT.. and that is for being ridiculous. Who gives their idol to the enemy and then believes them heart and soul.
  • cardswimmom
    Options
    Last night was the best episode in a LONG time....seriously, JT if you had listened to Rupert you wouldn't have been voted off by your OWN IDOL!!!! I love Russell and thought he definitely deserved to win but last night Parvati really surprised me, wow!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to watch this episode until 3 weeks ago due to school. LOVE IT!!
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Love it. Got started on Rupert's first season. He was just sitting their stealing someone's shoes, and I fell in love. LOL

Wanted to see more Rob on Russell action, but Russell really knows how to play. Think he'll turn on Parvati for keep her idol a secret?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Last night was a good episode! Who'da thought that would have happened? That Parvati is sneaky, and Russell was none to pleased!
  • LongMom
    Options
    Oh yea, I think Russel is NOT happy with Parvarti! But Dang, the girl is SMART!

I'm loving this season so much because they're all playing HARD.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    :noway: you didn't just say Parvati is smart??? :sick:
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    This season is turning out to be pretty darn good. I thought Pavarti's move last night really was sweet! I just wonder though will she still wish she kept one? Now Russell doesn't trust her, and Chandra (sp?) is really wanting to get rid of Russell, if she goes with the Heroes to do so, the numbers flip flop again.......Can't wait till next week!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    And Rupert was afraid to listen to Sandra. Maybe next week we'll see a bit of turn around on that end. Russell better watch his back!
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Yesterday was great ... what a stupid move to give Russell the idol, what's his name deserved to be kicked out. I loved the blindside of the TWO idols being played, couldn't stop laughing. And the shock on the peoples faces was priceless, they couldn't pay people to act that kind of amazement.

Russell is pissed, will be interesting to see what this does to his paranoia ... Sandra will be interesting next week to watch. We will see if Russell gets kicked off next week, but you know he is great at finding Idols without clues so he is not dead yet!
  • cardswimmom
    Options

:laugh:
  • LongMom
    Options

I did! I have to admit, I'm loving her game play :) She totally saw through Amanda!

I don't think Russell is getting the boot next week. The editors like to mess with us and the whole preview was about Sandra getting Russell out. Stupid move on Sandra's part imo - she should stick with the numbers! I think she'll realize that too.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Pavarti went behind Russells back (well not really, but she kept a secret). Now I am afraid that he has no where to turn to. I really hope he stays in the game and wins. He is the smartest one there and deserves the money. I don't care if he is rich as hell, he makes the show entertaining. This is my first season watching it.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    OK, I had to work last night and missed everything...what happened?
  • LongMom
    Options

OMG you missed a good one.

They merged! Sandra tried to tell Rupert about Russell but JT and Amanda didn't believe Rupert and so they continued to "trust Russell". Amanda and Parvarti met in the bush and Parvarti told Amanda she had a hidden immunity idol. Amanda told her to use it on herself. The Heroes decided to try and flush out the idol and test Russell by voting for Sandra or Jerri (Danielle won the individual immunity competition).

The heroes tell Russell they're voting for Parvarti, so he gives Parvarti HIS immunity idol to save her!

Tribal council time. Parvarti pulls out BOTH hidden immunity idols and gives one to Sandra and one to Jerri!!! Heroes all vote for Jerri, Villans all vote for JT. Because none of the votes for Jerri count, JT goes home!!! Russell made a little comment to Parvarti because she didn't tell him about her second idol. Next week looks GOOD (again).
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options

I did! I have to admit, I'm loving her game play :) She totally saw through Amanda!

I don't think Russell is getting the boot next week. The editors like to mess with us and the whole preview was about Sandra getting Russell out. Stupid move on Sandra's part imo - she should stick with the numbers! I think she'll realize that too.

Amanda is just a bad liar, is all...
    I'm irritated by Parv and Daniele - okay, Daniele's boobs are just totally ridiculous. :sick:
    Dumb is a dumb does for JT - I can't believe he was putting all his faith in a "good ole boy"!!:huh: And that love letter was like, totally grade 5!:laugh:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options

OMG you missed a good one.

They merged! Sandra tried to tell Rupert about Russell but JT and Amanda didn't believe Rupert and so they continued to "trust Russell". Amanda and Parvarti met in the bush and Parvarti told Amanda she had a hidden immunity idol. Amanda told her to use it on herself. The Heroes decided to try and flush out the idol and test Russell by voting for Sandra or Jerri (Danielle won the individual immunity competition).

The heroes tell Russell they're voting for Parvarti, so he gives Parvarti HIS immunity idol to save her!

Tribal council time. Parvarti pulls out BOTH hidden immunity idols and gives one to Sandra and one to Jerri!!! Heroes all vote for Jerri, Villans all vote for JT. Because none of the votes for Jerri count, JT goes home!!! Russell made a little comment to Parvarti because she didn't tell him about her second idol. Next week looks GOOD (again).

Thanks for catching me up. I can't believe I missed it! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options

I'm irritated by Parv and Daniele - okay, Daniele's boobs are just totally ridiculous. :sick:
    Dumb is a dumb does for JT - I can't believe he was putting all his faith in a "good ole boy"!!:huh: And that love letter was like, totally grade 5!:laugh:

haha so true

Deann you can probably watch it online. or if your in Canada and have rogers on demand its on there.

I just started watching this one on and off. I agree last nights was good. JT's an idiot, so are the rest of the heros.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options

You are so right Amanda is such a bad liar!

Did she ever tell any of the Heroes that Parvati told her she still had an idol? I walked in and out during the show.
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I don't think she did - or it just wasn't shown.