Any British out there?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• ukjohn
    ukjohn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    West Lothian in Scotland. Feel free to add if you like....more support all round the better.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    hi, I am a Brit..(plus Canuck), by the way, is your name Helen? The reason I ask is because MY daughter is named Helen and I call HER "Hellybelly"?...just wondering:smile: i
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    From Fordingbridge, Hampshire.
  • secretfatdiary
    Options
    Hallo everyone! I'm from the north-east, on the coast near Newcastle. Tis very chilly today with all of this snow!
  • taps42
    taps42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone

I am from near London. I have used this a couple of times before but given up after a few days. This time I am determined!!!
  • kiz81
    kiz81 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi im from the north east :) feel free to add me
  • kirstiemcb
    kirstiemcb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Warrington - feel free to add :)
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Nottingham, feel free to add...
  • alisajade88
    Options
    West midlands, Sunny stoke :-)
    Need some friends on here to help me stay motivated.. wanting to loose weight in 6 months to start wedding dress fittings. Planning to get married March 2014. :love:
    I have lost 9lbs so far, but I still have a pregnant looking belly after having my boys, ages 23months and 7months. :smile:
    Be nice to have some people to chat too.
    xx
  • MOREBAGPUSS
    Options
    :wink: If there was a like button I would press it......well said!
  • remedybrown
    Options
    Hi my name is Amanda im from Manchester but im now living in Barbardos since having my 2 boys ive put on alot of weight and i cant seem to lose it , so it starts here today im ready to lose this weight loving my fitness pal reminds me alot of weight watchers feel free to add me
  • NixxyPetal
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm from Newcastle - I'd love some local (and not-so local friends!) I'm a student at Newcastle - anyone else?