motivated by pants

Options
13»

Replies

• moostrodamus
    Options
    Gotta tell this pants story:
    Last spring, my wife asked me to help her pot some plants.
    I put on my crappy shorts so my new ones wouldn't get soiled.
    Yeah, these yard-work shorts were baggy, but they'd be suitable for the task at hand.
    I filled a large pot with potting soil and carried it from the patio to where my wife was working.
    Didn't quite make the whole trip.
    I'd walked about halfway when I felt my waistband sliding lower and lower with each step.
    After about three more steps, it was "pants on the ground."
    Yes, we have a privacy fence, thank goodness.

good one!
  • annieflowergirl82
    Options
    Count me in on the pants club....I have this one pair that are so cute.....I even remember what my butt looks like in them!!! :laugh:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Jeans? I love jeans! I have purple skinny jeans, red skinny jeans and regular skinny jeans. I love my jeans. They range in size 14 to 12 with the 12 being a little tight and the 14 are too big and fall down even with a belt on. My problem is that I have no butt to fill out the jeans. Gonna buy some booty underwear, that should fix that problem. I really want a nice pair of white jeans but am waiting a few months for those.
  • girlschmoopie
    girlschmoopie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Absolutely motivated by pants. I have a pair I call my "benchmark jeans". They have not a breath of Lycra or spandex or anything that gives them the trendy stretch that (imo) completely contributed to the average woman's weight gain. When my benchmark jeans don't fit, my other jeans and pants with stretch STILL FIT! Which is why these non-stretch jeans are my greatest indicator that I need to step up my game with exercise or start cutting out extra calories (or both like I am now) to make sure my benchmark jeans continue to fit.

Yes, I'm aware of my weight, and I do take my measurements on occasion, but the benchmark jeans...are the biggest motivator. I will cry when I've worn them out, because I cannot find trendy non-stretch jeans anywhere. :(
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We could be a cult...I mean CLUB....names?..."The Pant People"? anyone?

Well my hubby likes to sing that song "we can dance if we want to" with the lyrics, "we can dance, we can dance, everybody take off your pants!" so something like that would be nice.

Otherwise "PANTS PATROL" has a nice ring. start a group, I'll join if you invite me.

Me too!
  • JElizabethJB
    Options
    I am celebrating my goal weight with a pair of custom jeans! They are expensive but when I reach my goal weight they will be AWESOME and be even more motivation to stay that size!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    There is now a group "Motivated by Pants"...i have no idea what i'm doing starting a group so anyone know something about groups want to help let me know.

I tried to invite a mess of people, don't know if it worked...otherwise just go join...mebbe post a picture of your "dream pants".

Also...i will make a logo with blue jeans instead of yoga pants if that makes more sense to one other person.

:)

I am now a proud member. Yeah, jeans make more sense than yoga pants!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I think I actually have inverse pants motivation. I finally shrank out of my largest pair of pants and hung them up on the wall next to my motivation board. That way I can see "where I came from" and "where I'm going".

Just remember, the Surgeon General recommends you wear your pants at least three times a day!