Skinny Saturday Challenge! (8)

Options
ARE YOU READY???!!!??? I am! Won't you join us for a Skinny Sat. Challenge? This should keep us focused during this chocolate filled weekend! Here's the challenge for Sat.: Think double, double double.... :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise! :happy:
Double your water intake...within healthy limits! :happy:
Double your willpower to stop eating after supper! :happy:
Rule: log every calorie that crosses your lips. Check in here now to make the commitment. Then check in and out Sat. to let us know how you are doing and to encourage one another. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS! :heart:

Step away from the bunny ears! Watch out Mr. Scale we are coming for you! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

I AM SO IN! ARE YOU? Fab

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in and ready! We can do this!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK! It is on Sebastiansmom! Can't wait for the first workout. Meet me here tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    In :flowerforyou:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to try. YEAH, I'm am definitely in.
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im in, I could use the extra motivation. Been on MFP for 103 days and only losing about .9 a week. Need to kick it up a notch.
    So double. Water might be tought, i drink a ton already. but could do more cardio.
    Ok Here i go!!!!!!!

SW 163.5
    CW 150
    GW 135
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a great great thing! I'm hoping to get it in-had a bad meal today and that will help me get back going on strong!!!

DOUBLE -- DOUBLE -- DOUBLE!!
  • Mrs_Demeanor
    Mrs_Demeanor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sonds great!! I'm in! =D
  • swillett
    swillett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) Always up for a challenge.
  • litisha
    litisha Posts: 15
    Options
    i am SO in with this challenge!!!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    We're laying concrete tomorrow. Double exercise & double water will be EASY to do with that work. See you tomorrow.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You betcha!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yeah to us! Welcome back to the challenge Alice and Renny! Check in tomorrow and let us know what your game plan is....:wink:

flwy: you will burn a million calories pouring concrete! This might be triple, triple, triple for you girl! Good luck!:smile:

Welcome aboard latisha, demeanor and swillet! Wishing you the skinniest Sat! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Im in, I could use the extra motivation. Been on MFP for 103 days and only losing about .9 a week. Need to kick it up a notch.
    So double. Water might be tought, i drink a ton already. but could do more cardio.
    Ok Here i go!!!!!!!

SW 163.5
    CW 150
    GW 135

I have one of those slow moving scales....I was thinking about taking it back for a refund.....I will just kick it up a notch with you and see if that makes a difference! Let's do it girl!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    It is on niki, cat and lovely! Bring it! :laugh: Let us know how your day is going! We will be ready for bikini season in no time!:bigsmile:
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am in. We can do :tongue:
  • Elli126
    Elli126 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in ! I might struggle to double water as I drink loads anyway, but will try to double all the rest!

Elli :-)
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    OK Cinthia and Elli....I am ready for an AMAZING DAY! Get an exercise in early in the day and water, water, water! Yes we can! :wink:

I am checking in this morning. I am totally psyched for a great SSC! I slept well last night (praise going up:heart: ) and feel energized! My breakfast will be a boiled egg and a grapefruit. Midmorning will be a yogurt. I may have lunch out - have some shopping to do. Will not shower and dress until I get my first workout in. Planning on 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds and Tae Bo later. (Whew!)

What is your plan for the day?? Have a good one! :flowerforyou:
  • msonia11
    msonia11 Posts: 38
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in yoga class today. Will check back latter
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH today I realize I have lost more weight then I have ever as adult I have lost 61.6. I am just jump for joy.