If you throw up should you eat more?

Options
2»

Replies

• barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would like to rescind my previous statement. While I do feel it is right it could set a dangerous precedent on not staying in your cals/macros each day. Seeing as you have already logged what you ate, I think the only real solution is to eat it again after throwing up. This should keep you on track.

OMG NO!!!! adjust your food diary...you can delete entries you know...just click on the little mark to the far right side of the food item...it will go away... do not worry about your food consumption today....one day will not be a problem....
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would like to rescind my previous statement. While I do feel it is right it could set a dangerous precedent on not staying in your cals/macros each day. Seeing as you have already logged what you ate, I think the only real solution is to eat it again after throwing up. This should keep you on track.

OMG NO!!!! adjust your food diary...you can delete entries you know...just click on the little mark to the far right side of the food item...it will go away... do not worry about your food consumption today....one day will not be a problem....

He's already logged it. If he doesn't eat it he's only lying to himself.....Plus it's likely at least partially digested so it should be easier on his system the second time around.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I had a bit of chicken and broccoli but still feel a bit odd. I'm currently just resting and drinking lots of water.

Looking back, eating the oil straight up seems very stupid, but I thought because it would be okay because a few people said it was but clearly not!
  • haroon_awan
    Options

What is it and who are they?

it = eating high calorie junk food
    they = most elite athletes (Micheal Phelps for one)

Fair point, but when I refer to athlete I mean someone like Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Jessica Ennis :)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I read this as "if you throw up, COULD you eat more"

Was going to suggest you have a problem and should seek counseling.

Walking out now.
  • lstock53
    Options
    Some of the posts on here are really strange
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I wanna eat like a pig and look like a goddess...

I certainly do not wanna consume oil in it's pure form at all. *dry heaving at the thought*

maybe try real food and ease up on the oil *more dry heaves*

*dry heave*

oil

*dry heave*

really need to work on that gag reflex....

as long as it's not oil, I should be fine... thanks darlin. ;)

Even if it's 3T or more?

*dry heave*

apparently not...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Some of the posts on here are really strange

so are some of the people!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    No Caligula, you can take a hint from your body and relax a bit.
    Eat again tomorrow.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I had a bit of chicken and broccoli but still feel a bit odd. I'm currently just resting and drinking lots of water.

Looking back, eating the oil straight up seems very stupid, but I thought because it would be okay because a few people said it was but clearly not!

I hate to say this, but please start listening to the right people. You don't have to torture yourself to hit your goals.
  • haroon_awan
    Options

I hate to say this, but please start listening to the right people. You don't have to torture yourself to hit your goals.

That actually means a lot to me.

Thanks man.