WOMEN ONLY, PLEASE

Options
2»

Replies

• alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    yes i do sometimes as well kinda feels like theres a piece of glass stuck in me. it comes and is gone in like 2 seconds. not usually any paticular time tho.

Yeah, that's the best way to describe it. Sometimes it builds up to the sharp, shocking pain and then other times it will be very sudden. It hurts... :frown:

it hurts but for me it dosnt happen but once every 2 months if that. usually if i move a wrong way. if its hurting alot and happening alot id go even if u dnt have insureance

Sometimes it hurts a lot, sometime it doesn't. And it happens to me if I move the wrong way SOMETIMES, too. Like if I move too fast.
    its a very weird feeling. ya its like if i sit up to fast or if im walking and turn to sudden. it almost feels like its more my cervix than the walls tho

Sometimes I feel it throughout both....
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    I experience just that, but in my colon. It's nuts.

I get that, too. It's Hemorrhoids.... = /
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get something similar every once in a while... totally randomly but most often when I sit to pee. It feels like a cross between the worst gas pain EVER x 10 and someone ripping my uterus out with rusty pliers. :huh:
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    She is asking if anyone has had similar problems not necessarily what to do about it. She obviously knows she should see a doctor. She is looking for people to relate to her issue, I think was the main question

Yes. the next time I go in, I'm going to mention it to him.

yes definatly should.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    I get something similar every once in a while... totally randomly but most often when I sit to pee. It feels like a cross between the worst gas pain EVER x 10 and someone ripping my uterus out with rusty pliers. :huh:

Oh, ouch O_o
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I've had this randomly but infrequently for a long time. I went down a bunch of icy steps on my tailbone about twenty years ago and my hip has had problems ever since; I think it's associated with that, since it feels like a pinched nerve when it's happening and it's normally on the right side where the old injury is worse. Activity, time of month, none of that seems to be related.

None of my regular doctors bother with me much, and when I told them about it they basically said to come back if it got worse. I haven't noticed it quite as much lately--started with a new chiropractor in August.
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    I have never experienced anything like that. I would agree with most everyone else... you should make an appointment.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    THIS IS MY STORY!!

Yes I have had that before and the outcome was uterine, anal, and bladder prolapse. This was caused by having my children. The solution was a partial hysterectomy and a mesh placed to correct the bladder and anal prolapse.
    My thought is see your doctor...

Oh my God. That sounds awful!
  • kas1025
    kas1025 Posts: 26
    Options
    Go see your doctor. That pain could mean so many things. I have that pain and I just went and had my yearly done today and everything is fine. The doc said I just have all those pains and cramps cause my uterus is tilted backwards to my backbone.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You have or have not had children? I have had 2 and both labors were very long but, have never experienced this. If you have recently had kids, it could be from that.
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I get it once a month... a day or two (couple times a day) before shark week... id talk to your doc though

Shark week I LOVE IT hahahaha
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you feel it in the vaginal wall? Sounds almost like cyst pain which I've dealt with for years. But, it's not in the vag...

Could be endometriosis too. I have issues there...it can cause sharp pains as well as other symptoms. Endo can be serious.

Just my two cents besides the obvious "go to the doctor."
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I think you should see a doctor or a GYN
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This happens to me every now and then, but like you said I can go a month or two and it doesn't happen. I mentioned it to a doctor AND a gyno, and I got checked out and everything. They said I'm fine. No STDs, no abnormalities, nothing. My thought was I may have Endometriosis, but my gyno looked at me and I'm pretty sure he would notice somthing like that. I've just learned to kind of deal with it, or chalk it up to my B.C. :/
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I used to get it, caused by endometriosis. It was horrible and I won't go into the detail of the pain here, but it was horrible. It still comes and goes, but much less than before.

As others have said, there are a few different things that it could be, they range in degree of severity. I know you said you would, but please do talk with your doctor about it. :)
  • ChitownTanya
    Options
    do you have any discharge or bleeding?
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    Thank you, everyone :smile:
    And no, I've never had children before or had sex. (personal, but true)

I wonder if urine in the bladder for too long can cause this. Sometimes I notice it happens while I'm peeing if I noticed my bladder is really full.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    do you have any discharge or bleeding?

No bleeding, but I do get discharge, but nothing bad. Just the normal kind everyone woman gets.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Vaginas are complicated.
  • ChitownTanya
    Options
    is it around the time you ovulate? if you get a milky white discharge that could be from ovulation start marking your calender