please, need some advice here?

Options
2»

Replies

• ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Be careful of the bands. Its not worth hurting yourself. Like the others said, just use household items for weights to build your strength. The bicycling will give you plenty of exercise. The weight will come off.
  • elteshy
    Options
    look, for some light (5-15lbs) dumbell's, start with constant movement's and when it bur'n's is when your doing it right. after the first 3 months, you should notice some great result's i did. and continue light weight training to help with any platue you have.. i have powerlifted and trust me. you dont want to go that big..!
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Be careful of the bands. Its not worth hurting yourself. Like the others said, just use household items for weights to build your strength. The bicycling will give you plenty of exercise. The weight will come off.
    Will try my best to be careful with the bands, am looking up ideas on net, and exercises to follow for when i get them.
    The bicycle is great exercise, just thought maybe I needed to vary it a bit???
    Ty for your suggestions
  • vzryder
    Options
    look, for some light (5-15lbs) dumbell's, start with constant movement's and when it bur'n's is when your doing it right. after the first 3 months, you should notice some great result's i did. and continue light weight training to help with any platue you have.. i have powerlifted and trust me. you dont want to go that big..!
    From the look of ypo profile pic, you are right I don't want to be that big, lol
    I really do appreciate the advice and will certainly do my best to follow it, thanks!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Workout videos are great but if you have hip issues amybe look for those for people with reduced mobility. Also, try to vary your calories so you have a mega day now and again (so your body remembers how to cope with food!)
  • vzryder
    Options
    Workout videos are great but if you have hip issues amybe look for those for people with reduced mobility. Also, try to vary your calories so you have a mega day now and again (so your body remembers how to cope with food!)

Had actually thought of going to Local Library and seeking videos, cheaper option to try, lol and great idea, reduced mobility ones.
    Thank you so much for responding
    Pat