5' 0" shortie SUCCESS pics - please

Options

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm contemplating maintance. If you go in my profile and look at my pics, the one in green with the baby is a good before. The ones in my gray suit/dress is a good after :). I'm 4'10 maybe 4'11" on a good day! Best of luck!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    I'm a shortie too 4'11 3/4" and have about the same to lose but not there yet. we can do this together if you want me to friend me or anyonee else.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bump!! :D
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also a shortie - 4'11 and a bit in heels lol, I've just started my journey and looking for similar height/weight pals :smile:
  • WinBattle
    WinBattle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5 '1.5" Just starting journey; begin Battle of the Bulge tomorrow at work. Weigh about 180 lbs. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for their kind words! Around October 2012 I slowed down and didnt hit the gym...so I have gained about 10 lbs back once I lost 52 lbs in 100 days.... THAT IS OK!! I am back at it and stronger now!!!

If I can do it you can do it! :)
  • TrishyWest
    TrishyWest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • TrishyWest
    TrishyWest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am 5'0" too and just starting. I am taking it slow so I can make gradual changes. I don't want to fall off. Any advice, fellow shorties?
  • Pernimac
    Options
    You all look great! Keep it up! :-) WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :-)
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love this! Another shortie here, 5'1"
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I'm 5'1 and looking to lose about 50lbs, possibly more but 50 to get me comfortably into "healthy". Progress pictures all look great so far, you're all inspirations! :)
  • trishylocks
    Options
    Im also short 5ft, although im new to the site so no success story to share yet...
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and lost about 9 pounds. Sorry no pics, HOWEVER, there is a group for petite women: "Petite Girls Unite!"
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work. Beautiful Ladies!! I'm 5'2".
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    <
    This is 12 lbs down. I had a bit of a relapse. I'm 4' 11" and 43. :smile:
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bump im 5'1 Im currently between 185-187 HW 210 My goal is to be strong and hopefully at 120:)
  • mpachee
    mpachee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Inspirational pictures, guys! Thanks for sharing! I am 5"0 and weighing 152. I have been trying to shred the weight for years and so far, MFP has been really motivating!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    wow great transformations!

buuuuuuuuuuump

Edit: I'm 5'0.5
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is me! I'm about 5'1, and I've lost 70lbs so far.
    BeforeSmall.jpg
    AfterSmall.jpg
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amyziegler6 - you're exactly who I want to be!!! You're gorgeous before and after, but wow you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!