Hi, I did it today!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Finally understand how to look at the calorie scale. :bigsmile:
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Checking in! Poured 1 yard of concrete today with my hubby & brother-in-law. Had to log it as "shoveling snow" because nothing else came even close. Should probably log the screeding as squats or something. And I now have a nice sidewalk from the driveway to the side yard. :happy:
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    OK I found you I lost 2 lbs thiis week I rode my bike outside almost every day. My food is pretty good I keep my calories under goal but the exercise is still coming . CW IS 246 SW 250 GOAL 160. I will continue to work at this reading your stories keeps me motivated.
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I just weighted myself i weigh 207.6 Lbs i lost like 3 Lbs Omg. I do weigh til Wednesday though. But it is still Great :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I think I can consider my Saturday to have been Skinny! Moved lots of stuff (including a washer and dryer :tongue: ) Luckily I had help (my cute friend/trainer. Damn, he's strong!! :blushing::laugh: ). I ate really healthy, including an all vegetarian dinner at another friend's house. I didn't wear my HRM so I don't know exactly how many calories I burned, but I drank tons of water. I feel good about my Saturday. Planning on getting on my bike & doing some circuit training on sunday. :drinker:
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had to stop the SSC and do it on Sunday instead. I had plans that interfered with getting in 2 workouts. So I'm trying today!!! I did my two 30 Day Shred workouts - back to back-all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!! I'm up to 8 cups of water already and had a good lunch! Hopefully I'll just be a day late! Great job ladies.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys! This is sooooo exciting! I can't wait until the Skinny Wednesday challenge! We will be "bikini ready" in no time!!! :bigsmile: A+ on pouring concrete and moving furniture! Those are real calorie burners! I need to do both! :laugh:
    It feels sooooooooo good to be good to our bodies! Mine is saying thank you. It doesn't show up on my scale yet (pms) but it shows up in how my clothes feel. I think I even see some bones in my shoulders! I wasn't sure I had any! :wink: See you all Wed. (Prayers going up for Renny. She is morning the loss of a loved one this week.) :heart:
    Fabx0x0x0x0x0x0x
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Great job everyone! I bombed food but did really well on exercise and semi-ok on water; drank 70 oz but usually drink at least 84. Can't wait for Wednesday for a skinny Wednesday challenge!
  • TammyGra
    TammyGra Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Well today I walked 60 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes. I drunk 9 glasses of water instead of 6. I cut my eating off earlier than I have done in a long time. It was a Great day, and I hope to do this again next Saturday, and do even more. Thanks so much.

Yeah for YOU! (Love your picture on your profile! Cutie patutie! :)) :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi, I did it today!

Well, I knew you would! Hip, Hip Hooooooooray!!!!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Everyones doing awesome! Thanks again miss Fabulousfifty for leading us through another Skinny Saturday!

Thanks to all of you for getting through this with me! I know I would not be doing it alone! I need to work on the counting thing though! It seems that last week was challenge 9 and I posted this weeks as 8.....I guess I want the scale to go down so bad I am stuck in DOWN MODE!!!! HA! Thanks for putting up with me...I guess next week's challenge will really be 10....rrrrmmmmm..............aren't you glad I am not your child's Math teacher! :laugh: (This is the golden years??!!)

Catch you on the Skinny Wed. Challenge...I will post it Tues. night if someone reminds me! Ha! (Thanks to Alice for looking out for me!):flowerforyou:
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    OMG today is my very first day that i ate all my calories i have been set to eat Yay!! :love:
  • tjh414
    tjh414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Missed the skinny saturday challenge but count me in for the wednesdays challenge.