Starting Insanity Tomorrow

Options
124»

Replies

• fithannafit
    Options
    Did the fit test yesterday and plyo cardio circuit today and I'm loving it so far. This is my first time trying it so it's all new and shiny but I'll probably hate it in a few days time :P

Fit Test # 1:

Switch Kicks: 60
    Power Jacks: 51
    Power Knees: 107
    Power Jumps: 47
    Globe Jumps: 10
    Suicide Jumps: 21
    Push-Up Jacks: 19
    Low Plank Oblique: 62

This one felt even harder! I really wanted to beat my scores!

Fit Test #2:

Switch Kicks: 60 —-> 63
    Power Jacks: 51 —-> 59
    Power Knees: 107 —-> 114
    Power Jumps: 47 —-> 49
    Globe Jumps: 10 —-> 12
    Suicide Jumps: 21 —-> 24
    Push-Up Jacks: 19 —-> 24
    Low Plank Oblique: 62 —-> 70
  • krmingua
    Options
    I started Insanity this week. I did it for two weeks back in November, but the holidays got to hectic so I couldn't fit it in. I'm ready to finish it this time!
  • lmunford
    Options
    I just got my version back from a friend and plan to start it again on Monday. So hard but I am determined not to give up.. and dig deeper!.. Good luck with it
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did the fit test yesterday and plyo cardio circuit today and I'm loving it so far. This is my first time trying it so it's all new and shiny but I'll probably hate it in a few days time :P

Fit Test # 1:

Switch Kicks: 60
    Power Jacks: 51
    Power Knees: 107
    Power Jumps: 47
    Globe Jumps: 10
    Suicide Jumps: 21
    Push-Up Jacks: 19
    Low Plank Oblique: 62

This one felt even harder! I really wanted to beat my scores!

Fit Test #2:

Switch Kicks: 60 —-> 63
    Power Jacks: 51 —-> 59
    Power Knees: 107 —-> 114
    Power Jumps: 47 —-> 49
    Globe Jumps: 10 —-> 12
    Suicide Jumps: 21 —-> 24
    Push-Up Jacks: 19 —-> 24
    Low Plank Oblique: 62 —-> 70

AWESOME! You went up on everything!!!!!!
  • corlas0105
    Options
    I started Insanity this week. I did it for two weeks back in November, but the holidays got to hectic so I couldn't fit it in. I'm ready to finish it this time!

You can do it! Just keep it up :smile:
  • corlas0105
    Options
    I just got my version back from a friend and plan to start it again on Monday. So hard but I am determined not to give up.. and dig deeper!.. Good luck with it

Good luck to you as well. It is crazy, challenging, but fun and I feel GREAT after my workouts!
  • corlas0105
    Options
    Hopefully everyone's week is starting off well. I did pure cardio today!!! Sweated like crazy...hope everyone else is still hanging on :smile:
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2!!It would be awesome to have some support from other MFP members doing Insanity.
    And here I was thinking the first month was hard.MONTH 2 IS BRUTAL!!Good luck everyone!We can do this!!!

I'm smiling cos I love it!!
  • bkratt4
    bkratt4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 2 with insanity and when finished I will start P90X. I only had to force myself to do it once but been pretty motivated. My daughter said she really can notice in my legs. I also notice my arms are more toned.
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    The first numbers are my first fit test and the second numbers are my results after two weeks of Insanity. I'm pleased that theyve all gone up but boy was it hard!

Switch Kicks 120
    Power Jacks 47
    Power Knees 67
    Power Jumps 32
    Globe Jumps 8
    Suicide Jumps 17
    Push-up Jacks 26
    Low Plank Oblique 61
  • corlas0105
    Options
    The first numbers are my first fit test and the second numbers are my results after two weeks of Insanity. I'm pleased that theyve all gone up but boy was it hard!

Switch Kicks 120
    Power Jacks 47
    Power Knees 67
    Power Jumps 32
    Globe Jumps 8
    Suicide Jumps 17
    Push-up Jacks 26
    Low Plank Oblique 61

Great job! I have my third fit test Monday. Cardio core and balance the last 5 days has been rough, not because it is that hard of a workout, it is just getting BORING! One more time...today...then fit test #3
  • corlas0105
    Options
    Is everyone hanging in there? Just completed week one of month two!!!!
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    Me! I'm just on the core cardio recovery week..I like this one! ha..probably because Im getting a bit of rest. Im not really looking forward to Saturday though...fit test AND Max Intreval training??? 2 to do! What?! Think that might be a killer. How was it????