What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• dominoid747
    dominoid747 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hot dog sausages. Not the proper premium german franfurters made with choice cuts but the pink sludge sticks that come in a can and have about 3% pork. We tend to refer to them as "bumhole sausages" in our house. I don't eat them that often any more, but every now and then I'll have a hankering for one and buy a can.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    CHIPS!!!!

I couldn't think of anything! Then I saw this one...yup! CHIPS!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies are the devil... ESPECIALLY SAMOAS!!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4ueri8i79HPJ5MNIT5Hc49GBrliJiF59Z6AYSj_qSJ7osjgCfQ

I used to eat those with spray cheese in them all the time. Tried one recently. I could only eat one because the flavor seemed too strong. I used to eat a box!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    benandjerrys_zps9e3eb315.jpg
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese... the kind in a box with a squeeze pouch of cheese!

gotta agree. used to throw back velveeta mac+cheese like it was my job.

Yep, mac n cheese, and not even the squeeze pouch, but just that dry cheese-like powder.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I still eat boxed cereal (not always the healthy whole grain organic kind!) and macaroni and cheese (the kind in the box with the pouch of powder cheese!) These two are my weaknesses!!!!
  • tiffanyletnes
    tiffanyletnes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yes!!! i LOVE ramen, with all of its starchy salty goodness
  • JenRLo
    JenRLo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cheetos.....slightly stale. There needs to be more "chew" than "cruch." I will open a bag and leave it out for a day. It's a sickness.

Oh, that made me think of my absolute favourite food in the whole world:

Sour Cream and Onion Rings. Slightly stale, so the fat seems to squish out of them when you bite down.

I haven't had those since joining MFP almost year ago, and that's probably the real reason why I've lost weight.

So yeah, I totally get the need to give your Cheetos time to "breathe."

Just like red wine.

OMG Funions! They are amazing stale! Luckily they're a bit hard to find in my area. I like the red wine association. I'll have to try that comparison...with a straight face.
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese is my downfall, for sure. I need to get around to just making it since it's in everything yummy that I want to bake!

Also, this sadly must go on the list...HOT CHOCOLATE! I was pretty sad when I read the label! Label on Hershey's Cocoa- Ingredients: Cocoa

Label on hot chocolate-
    Ingredients: solidified corn syrup, monophosphytal dihydrates...okay well all kinds of stuff I can't pronounce that put it on the naughty list. Now I just mix my own!

If you have an awesome, clean recipe for Hot chocolate, I'd love to have it! Please share! Thanks!

Sadly mine isn't 'super clean', but at least it doesn't have any crazy ingredients in it- I just use 2 tbsp plain cocoa, 2 tbsp sugar, and a pinch of salt in a mug of hot water! I did make a big batch of my own powder, but I'll have to dig it up when I'm not at work (if it helps, it was a southern cooking recipe. It was a bag of powdered milk, sugar, and some cocoa)
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    300.jpg?1329492617
    Discovered this type AFTER my weightloss. It has made it difficult to not eat all the time. Amazing.
  • jello1369
    jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies and Hostess Orange Cupcakes (or are they gone with the Twinkies?)
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese... the kind in a box with a squeeze pouch of cheese!

gotta agree. used to throw back velveeta mac+cheese like it was my job.

^^^This. I try to go with Annie's now when I'm getting a craving, but there's nothing like Velveeta.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Also, this sadly must go on the list...HOT CHOCOLATE! I was pretty sad when I read the label! Label on Hershey's Cocoa- Ingredients: Cocoa

Label on hot chocolate-
    Ingredients: solidified corn syrup, monophosphytal dihydrates...okay well all kinds of stuff I can't pronounce that put it on the naughty list. Now I just mix my own!

The sugar free hot chocolates are a staple snack food for me. 4 grams of protein for 50 calories. can't go wrong. Can't even tell the difference from sugar free and regular.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!!!!!

/end thread

YES
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    oreos!
  • latoyamz
    latoyamz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like Flaming Hot Cheez doodles and Jay's Salt and Dill Chips !!!
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    Tomato soup from a can. Mmmm...sodium....
    Especially with agrilled cheese, made to the previously posted specs.
    And gold fish crackers.

absolutely!!! And a slice or two of tomato in the grilled cheese....
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Pizza Pops, I love them. I know they are horrible and full of junk but I love them.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I freaken love Cheeze Whiz on toast. Horrible yes but it tastes SO GOOD.