What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    Chocolate frosting. The stuff in an aerosol can. After sugar, there are no words that I know in the ingredients. Put that stuff on a pretzel and yum! Every year my dad and I make a massive gingerbread house and I end up gorging on the leftover frosting and pretzel sticks.

someone put frosting in an aerosol can?! omg, it's a good thing I've never stumbled across that in the supermarket
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I still eat boxed cereal (not always the healthy whole grain organic kind!) and macaroni and cheese (the kind in the box with the pouch of powder cheese!) These two are my weaknesses!!!!

capncrunch-sugar-cereal-twinkie-300x300_zpsfc79ff38.png
  • samlankford
    Options
    sugar free jello and low fat cool whip are STILL a staple in my place... diet soda occasionally, candy every now and then... although I have noticed that milk chocolate does not taste as good to me anymore.. I do LOVE quest protein bars and power crunch bars :-):bigsmile: Not to mention my whey protein powder.. things I will NEVER give up
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nacho cheese - the kind you get from the cinema. My kryptonite.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    Chocolate frosting. The stuff in an aerosol can. After sugar, there are no words that I know in the ingredients. Put that stuff on a pretzel and yum! Every year my dad and I make a massive gingerbread house and I end up gorging on the leftover frosting and pretzel sticks.

someone put frosting in an aerosol can?! omg, it's a good thing I've never stumbled across that in the supermarket

its amazing i could eat the whole thing......and whip cream in a can
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Healthier hot cocoa recipe:

8oz Non-Fat Mootopia milk (Mootopia has added protein, taking prot gram up to 12 per serving)
    2 Tablespoons Hershey Unsweeted cocoa (NOT special dark, "special dark" has added sodium)
    1 T splenda (opt'l)

heat milk first. the cocoa will dissolve better in the hot milk. Its delish. I live off hot cocoa in the winter...This gives you Dairy, a nice dose of protein, and a chocolate fix all at once. and since am not a coffee or tea drinker, gives something to warm up!
  • petiteMom289
    Options
    Dove Milk Chocolate.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    oreos!

:love: :love: ill eat the whole pack in one sitting
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    McDonald's soft serve vanilla ice cream. Is there any milk actually in it? It doesn't taste like any other ice cream from ANYWHERE!
    McDonald's Low Fat Vanilla Soft Serve ingredients from McDonald's website...
    Milk, sugar, cream, nonfat milk solids, corn syrup solids, mono- and diglycerides, guar gum, dextrose, sodium citrate, artificial vanilla flavor, sodium phosphate,
    carrageenan, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum, vitamin A palmitate.
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love circus peanuts! I never buy them now though because I'll eat the whole bag. That would be okay though, right? Because plastic food has no calories!

this!!!! my daughter asked me the other day why I hadn't bought any. I also have a thing for Ferrera boston baked beans and lemonheads candy. I also have an issue with dry cereal, corn pops, fruit loops pretty much any kind I will eat by the stadium size cupful no milk required :blushing:
  • Julettashane
    Options
    ok this thread is making me want chocolate butterfinger cake lol i have to stop reading
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    KRISPY KREME DONUTS!! I can eat a dozen in one sitting and then eat any glaze leftover on the box.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm a cool whip lover as well. YUMMMM. And it's so good frozen mixed with some peanut butter. Makes it healthy, right? ;)
  • AmandaBlue1
    AmandaBlue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hostess Snack cakes! Doesnt matter what the flavor is.
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Velveeta, in all shapes and forms. Queso, chicken spaghetti, mac n cheese. Good stuff.

VELVEETA! Yes!!!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Oh, almost forgot...

r7uQW.png
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Kraft mac and cheese. The kind with the cheese powder.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4ueri8i79HPJ5MNIT5Hc49GBrliJiF59Z6AYSj_qSJ7osjgCfQ
    Best crackers ever. Hands down.
    I was beginning to think I was the only person in the WORLD that ate these crackers!! Nobody I know has ever even heard of them!! AMAZING!!! hahahaha
    I suspect that the name scares people off. Boy howdy, are they missing out though!
    OMG I LOVE those things!!!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    pretzel and cheese combos...
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Chips and salsa junkie!