5'5 to 5'6 girls!

Options

Replies

• timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    My UGW: 135
    CW: 144
    Im starting to be comfortable where I am now so as long as my BF% gets down to a healthy # then thats all that matters to me.
  • mimilynn79
    mimilynn79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-5"
    SW 180
    CW 176
    GW 130
  • Cherry_blossom73
    Cherry_blossom73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" I started off at 215, I'm at 155 now. My goal is 130-140.
  • krizz5u6
    Options
    i'm 5'5 my goal weight would be 120 lbs and i'm around 145 lbs right now, but i just started eating better and working out again a few days ago. Hoping to get in shape for summer :)
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and I would like to be 130-140. At 150 I was a confortable size 6. I am currently at 170 so I have about 40 lbs to lose
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    150 would be great and healthy body fat range.
  • loriwells27
    Options
    Just goes to show how every body is different. I am 5'8 ...barely. I currently am 170 and I wear a loose 12. To be in a 9 I have to be about 150. We come in all shapes and sizes. Poor clothes makers! Good luck to you my dear!!!!!!!!!!
  • midnightmorgana
    Options
    5'5, UGW is 100ish pounds, currently 112.

there is no way that is a healthy weight, EVER. please get some help.

THIS

I've got a really small frame, guys. Thank you for your concern. <3 But I doubt I'll ever get that low, it's just something to write down.
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That's really pretty low for that height. Is there a reason you are shooting for that low? I'm 5'6, the lowest I would ever go (and would be extremely hard for me to get there) is 125. Generally, my "happy" weight is just under 135. (ie, can drink wine, have snacks and maintain = happy weight!)
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    5'5" here and looking to go to 130-140 range, but really, I'd be happy with dropping my bf% to anywhere from 17%-20% (read: I want muscles!)
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.
    I'm looking to get down to 135 lbs. I loved the way I looked then... some said I was to thin and could of put on another 10 lbs and been fine.

Goal: 135
    Happy: 145
  • allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
    LW: 117 and people started telling me to eat a cheeseburger!! but at 120 people said I looked okay, funny how just a few pounds can make such a difference!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm 5'5", and my goal weight was 120 lbs. I'm currently at 117, not because I wanted to lose more but just because I'm still figuring out maintenance.
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5", CW 185, GW 145, UGW 130.
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Goal is size 8. I don't care what the scale says if I can fit that size!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6, and my lowest weight ever was 125. I was very happy at that weight, so that is what I am wanting to get back down to. However, I think I'd be just as healthy / good looking at 130-140. I just like to set my goals a bit higher.
  • aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    5'5 here, first goal is 170, about 6 years ago I was 170 and loved the way I looked. So 170 is my first goal, but I would like to be anywhere between 155-165. I'm focusing a bit more on weight lifting so I'll probably end up around 160. When I was 170 before I was 15/16 and always walked/biked, ate whatever I wanted and wasn't even focused on weight. Stopped working out, started eating more=gaining more weight! Its good to see others with about the same goal as myself. We can do this!

Oh yea, I guess I'm med/large framed, I look lighter than I actually am-good and bad thing. went shopping yesterday, tried on a size 8 and it fit! may be vanity sizing but who cares ! :wink:
  • Sweetlee3050
    Options
    I'm 5'6 I want to be between 220 and 230. I lost 10lbs so far. :happy:
  • annas3911
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently 136 - want to lose about 8lbs - mainly to help with faster running times :)
  • midnightmorgana
    Options
    That's really pretty low for that height. Is there a reason you are shooting for that low? I'm 5'6, the lowest I would ever go (and would be extremely hard for me to get there) is 125. Generally, my "happy" weight is just under 135. (ie, can drink wine, have snacks and maintain = happy weight!)

That's great for you! Drinking/having snacks and maintaining is always awesome. I don't have a particular reason for wanting to go that low, I just like the number. I really, highly doubt that I'll ever get there. I hopefully want to maintain around 110. I've been under 120 for most of my life, even when I was eating everything in the house. I've just got a small frame, so excess fat is a lot more obvious.