20-something ladies, let's lose 20lbs by St. Patty's Day!

Options

Replies

• blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    so whats everyone doin?

im combining 30DS (man Jillian, i hate you haha), those pop pilates videos from cassey-the one when ou focus on somethin for one song- i like it, and man im sore after this....then i like some of the turbo fire videos....tried insanity but that **** is too hard for me :D

and im trying to eat good :)
  • bgale718
    bgale718 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post! I just joined MFP on the 7th and this is going to be a good challenge for me! My anniversary is in march so this is perfect!

I am 23.
    Current weight: 211
    Goal by st patty's: 190
    Ultimate goal 150
    Height 5'8"
  • dd4238
    dd4238 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!

23 years old

CW 162
    GW 140

If I can pull it off I will basically be at my goal weight =)
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the shred and walking everyday on a up hill path for 4-5 miles per day!
  • skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 30 day shred, but I haven't been doing it everyday. I am pretty out of shape, so for me doing it 2-4 times a week right now is the sweet spot! I'll keep increasing it. The main thing I've been doing is REALLY being careful about every.single.thing. I eat and logging everything here as soon as I eat it! So far, it's worked wonders. Down 8 pounds since I started about a week and a half ago.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've really started fine tuning my diet and doing the 30ds. I had a baby 4 months ago so I'm still taking things pretty slowly. I think the 20lb goal might be a BIT much for me because I can't drop my calories that low (nursing mama here) but I'm hoping for 10! Next week I hope to find time to start running again.
  • TheScarlettOHara
    TheScarlettOHara Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi,

21 year old here. There is 59 days left til St. Patricks day. My goal is just 1 lb per week - so I would like to lose 10 lbs by then!

If you want to be friends with me please add me and just let me know you are joining this so I can motivate you.

I enjoy yoga and log everything.
  • Crawford718
    Crawford718 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Katie and I am from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I would love to participate in this challenge. I am 26 and 5'5 and my current weight is 170. So my St Patty's day goal would be 150! We can do it!!!:smile:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with staying on track this week? My diet is on point and doing the gym (spin, kick boxing, weight lifting) 4 times this week. Have a good day!!
  • TheAwesomeOwl
    Options
    I'm in. I live in Ireland so our weather leaves a lot to be desired.
    I'll aim for 20, although I think it's a shade optimistic for me. :)
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in CT. I weigh 250 and my goal weight is 150 so I have quite a ways to go! I'd like to be well on my way by March! My St. Patty's goal is 230!

What is everyone doing to stay motivated?
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you EMT... count me in... I'm it TO Win it!
  • KJBeltran
    KJBeltran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 22, from Kansas.

5'4
    CW 165lbs
    GW 135lbs
  • Nomlet
    Nomlet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heyyy, Im 20, around 153lbs and would loveeee to be 20lbs down by st.patty's, definitely in!!!
  • chelsearae2012
    Options
    Hey, I'm in. I am 22 and I am 5'1'' and weigh 130. I would love to get down to 110 by then. I redeploy back to the states around then and it would be great to show my family that I haven't been just sitting on my rear this deployment!
  • greenpaua
    Options
    I am 23 and I would like to try...I haven't been doing much lately to lose weight and I don't have a good way to work out yet other than playing Just Dance at home, but I can at least work on my eating.

H: 5'7"
    CW: 165
    GW: 125-130
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Funny- this was my exact plan before I even saw this! I started almost on the same day the OP did too, figuring 20 pounds in 10 weeks. Since it's my "first" 20 I figured it was doable (as opposed to the "last" pounds you have to lose which will be slower).

Height: 5'4
    SW (1/5/13)- 170
    CW-165
    GW for 3/17- 150
    UGW- 135-140

I've been as low as 120 before but I am looking for something more realistic to maintain. MFP put me on 1200 calories but I am trying not to get too caught up in that and staying between 1200-1400. So far it's working. I am excercising for just 25 minutes four days a week right now, but hope to increase as I get stronger.
  • maxiimise
    maxiimise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 from PA. I'll be 21 in February and I'm in 100%!
  • crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    my aunt lives in Bangor and she used to bring me to the garden centre near Donghadee (i proabably spelt that wrong) used to get strawberry pavlova there-nicest ever!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Count me in
    I'm 27 and from Dublin,Ireland(move to Australia last year)
    Have lost 32 pounds..28 to go so 20 pounds by St PADDY'S(don't know where people get patty's from lol) sounds good.
    Let do this...

:)