Unsolicited Pictures - have you ever? would you ever?

Options

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'd charge for each picture taken.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    What about video cameras in stores and outside all over..watching you. Pretty creepy too.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    OP, you had a thread about people who attract creepers. Is this the same friend? INQUIRING MINDS...
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If someone was taking pic of me, and i didn't know, without my permission, I would flip a table and beat someones *kitten*
    Don't mess with her!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    OP, you had a thread about people who attract creepers. Is this the same friend? INQUIRING MINDS...

Curious as well.

But no. It's creepy.

Kids try to do this with my kids, which really creeps me out. The world is full of sickos.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Waste of the time that she should/could have spent getting to know him and maybe getting his number....now all she has is pictures:frown:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Would YOU take pictures of a stranger if they were cute enough? Yes
    Would you want someone to secretly take your picture? (suppose it wouldn't hurt since you'd NEVER know!) No because I think I would look stupid if I wasn't posing. I wouldn't mind if it was just an *kitten* pic
    What's the point of it all? So you have something to get off on later lol

And yes its creepy but hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. But yeah I think it would be better if you just went up and talked to the person, that way you could actually get some.
  • jdeverteuil
    Options
    Why take the time to ask if you can take the picture? You might find out they are really nice or find out you really don't want the picture after all.
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    If I saw someone cute, I'd ask them if I could take a photo with them. Most guys get such an ego boost they're more than happy to oblige.

No, I would not want someone secretly taking photos of me, but unfortunately, in Australia, there's no law to prevent a person from taking your photo without your permission unless they plan on selling the photo, or you're in a compromising situation. (ie: unclothed or INSIDE your private residence)
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's creepy but, unfortunately, legal unless the picture is for personal use. So the moment that picture starts getting shared and/or published it's illegal.

It happens to me more often than I'd like to admit. I usually take a picture of them right back and make it really obvious I'm doing it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I tried to take a picture of this guy at Wal-mart because he was wearing cat ears. I was scared and only took a picture from behind. I was totally thinking of those Wal-martian emails. Then he turned around and I realized that he was wearing a Thundercats hoodie. I was ready to fall out... but I was still too chicken-**** to take his picture from the front. I mean... a Thundercats hoodie is one thing... but really... matching cat ears!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I was at a little bar a couple of months ago, and this girl starts chatting me up. She was pretty cute, and the conversation was light, witty, fun. After a while, she busts out her phone, and shows me that she has a picture of me in her phone... taken without my knowledge a few weeks earlier.

It kinda creeped me out, but since we had already had a nice conversation already, it was just a little uncomfortable. I still wonder why she took that pic... I'm certainly no "looker".

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...maybe you're her idea of a sex god? She's feeling a bit overwhelmed by your charisma?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Take a picture of a scary person to submit to peopleofwalmart.com: Probably ok

Take a picture of a stranger just because you think he's cute and THEN show it to all your friends:

dcxvvxxxc3.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    creep, creep, creep, creep, creep! So weird and pointless! "Hey guys, look at this cute guy I didn't even talk to!"

yeeeeah, this
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    Just because something's legal doesn't mean it's not wrong. It's just rude to take someone's photo without asking, especially if they're not in a big group e.g. it's just of them, and it's creepy.

There's also plenty of places in the world where it's highly offensive and will get you in major trouble.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    You may want to reevaluate who you become friends with.
  • A couple of weeks ago the gym was full of hot buff bods (about 12 of them) so I took a snap on my phone. Not of anyone in particular and no faces just their bods. I showed my sister and my sister in law then deleted the pic.

Wish I'd kept the pic I could use a good perve today.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Seeing threads like this makes me glad I'm not the best looking chick at the bar!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

YES! ROFL. I think she is a creeper, thus why she attracts creepers. It makes me feel less guilty about appreciating her creeper attracting ability. ;)
  • Aldrichn
    Aldrichn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would never take the picture, but I think I would be flattered if I noticed someone taking one of me. Well, unless they were pointing and laughing in the process then maybe not :smile: