MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love cool whip and funyuns
  • Pettygirl
    Pettygirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Peach Gummi Rings
    Little Debbie Banana Twins

and I know it sounds strange but regular Cheetos and Mountain Dew is my "go to" remedy for migraines :ohwell:
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with sliced hot dogs under a blanket of Velvetta

Lunch: Grill bologna and Velvetta chesse sandwich

Supper: Hot Italian Sausages, califlower with Velvetta melted over

Desert: 32 oz Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzaed

Snack: Bag of Orange Slices by Brachs

Snack: Jar of Pickled Herring in Wine Sauce by Vita (Hey its fish!)

Snack: Bag of Chili Cheese Fritos
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    Double Stuf Oreos, I can't tell you how much I wish they were natural and healthy.....:love:
    UMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHH
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Used to looove Ichiban :( andddd melted cheez whiz over macaroni....
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXwP0ZHX6xygvaZea4Gwqtq1NLjpJk8_BYJXxe_fTpttlt741IgA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4ueri8i79HPJ5MNIT5Hc49GBrliJiF59Z6AYSj_qSJ7osjgCfQ
    WHAT A CAKE 2 DIE 4
  • ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    Glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    Cheetos.....slightly stale. There needs to be more "chew" than "cruch." I will open a bag and leave it out for a day. It's a sickness. LOL WEIRD

Oh, that made me think of my absolute favourite food in the whole world:

Sour Cream and Onion Rings. Slightly stale, so the fat seems to squish out of them when you bite down.

I haven't had those since joining MFP almost year ago, and that's probably the real reason why I've lost weight.

So yeah, I totally get the need to give your Cheetos time to "breathe."

Just like red wine.

OMG Funions! They are amazing stale! Luckily they're a bit hard to find in my area. I like the red wine association. I'll have to try that comparison...with a straight face.
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Swiss Rolls... I dont think anything in those things are real. But they are yummy with milk!

This is definitely my favorite "fake food". I like to put them in the freezer for a while before I eat them. They never freeze (even more proof that they are fake food) but get a little more solid and are awesome with milk. YUM!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Used to looove Ichiban :( andddd melted cheez whiz over macaroni....

what is ichiban?! because as far as I am concerned it's a japanese beer that is so delicious:drinker:
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    occasional get a craving for Twizzlers. If that's not plastic I don't know what is!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Passion flakes!!!! Oh how I love those, I think they are 99% responsible for the size of my butt :laugh:
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cool whip, marshmallows, sugar free pudding (sometimes if you mix all of those together...it's a tasty chemical laden watergate salad..), and protein bars. Honestly there are so many chemicals in those..
  • fuzzyhobbit_
    Options
    Gummy candy and Twizzlers!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Velveeta Shells N Cheese
    Panera Bread Shortbread Cookies
    Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
    Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    21edsue.jpg

ughhh its so bad for you but I crave this from time to time. before i started trying to eat clean (which was pretty much just this week lol) i would always add an egg and maybe curry powder to this.

...and yes, it does say "vegetal"
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    That color ain't natural.
    md2020_zps5e2066ce.jpg

haha banana red over here! :drinker:
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    S'mores Poptarts with a huge glass of milk, Reese's, sour gummy worms, and....DONUTS!
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    All of the crisps, especially corn snacks like Chicakeets, wheelies, banshee bones. I could eat about 15 packs easily!
  • raspberryblonde
    Options
    Any gummy sweets like Haribos... pick and mix, penny chews, gummy bears, fizzy belts, strawberry laces, fruit pastilles, wine gums... my partner actually does call them "plastic" haha. There is literally no nutritional value in them but I get huge cravings for them.

They are RIDICULOUSLY calorific. I got one of those Tesco pick and mix cups recently, the one where it's £2 for a medium cup and you can put what you want in it. Weighed it all out when I got home and the entire cup was 900 calories. I think I ate it in less than 24 hours. (Wasn't calorie-counting strictly at the time.)

Winegums! My Danish relatives would bring them over every time they visited! Oh, and those little chocolate-covered marzipan logs in the pink foil. Oh, Denmark, wherefore hast thou forsaken me . . .

Oh, wait - those Danish treats were a contributing factor to my current state. Well, those and the Chili Cheese Fritos!