You have the best *%$#

Options

Replies

• rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been told that I have a nice butt.. or that I am a butt head.. both actually... just wait.. it's coming
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    One of my last annual reviews at work went like this:
    "This is going to be really short because it's unanimous...all of us here think you walk on water."
    :blushing:

ETA: 2nd best or runner up was: "Best. Sex. EVER."

Was the second compliment from your boss right after the review? JUST KIDDING! LOL I couldn't help it.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Was recently told I have huge hips and it was meant as a compliment (FWIW, 36" currently).

That's pretty much a compliment fail, FYI to those thinking of saying such a thing.

Was also told by a random guy on the street that I have a big butt for a white girl (thanks squats). Also, compliment fail. That guy was lucky he didn't get punched.
  • JG1088
    JG1088 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Teenager on an airplane said I had a "sweet rack"...nice kid
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    "That doesn't go there."
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    "You are so sweet!"

Lies!! You're a creepy meany head.... :)

DON'T MAKE ME SEND YOU MORE CREEPY MESSAGES!

Bah! I love your creepy messages muahahahahaha
  • Aldrichn
    Aldrichn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When one of my soldiers said, "Sir, I would follow you into battle."
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    My wife and my sisters, on seperate occasions, have told me I'm the best father they know.
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When my kids (now in their late 20's) ask AND FOLLOW my advice.
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    I was asked by an 11 yr old at a summer day camp if I was a movie star....:love:

I often hear from friends and acquaintances that I am fun to be around :drinker:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    "You're a Goddess"

:laugh:
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A Christmas card from one of my Spinning instructors, who is half my age, and in it she wrote that she was proud of everything I had achieved in 2012 and that she looked up to me more than I could ever know. Coming from a young fitness professional that really meant a lot to me.
  • justme1403
    Options
    "you are the best thing that ever happened to me" :blushing:
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    used to be....hair
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I did a show with several other performers, one is a friend of mine who is also a bellydancer. Now she's super fit and thin, and I'm not. When we were leaving after the show I heard a couple people telling her that she did a great job, these same people, as I passed them said to me "Oh my God, you are so graceful when you dance, that was so beautiful, I loved your routines, I wish I could move like that" I felt kinda embarrassed that they just told her she did a great job, but were gushing over me.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Pretty eyes.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've been told several times what a great husband I have. I'm proud of that. He IS a good guy and being married to him shows my good taste and judgment. He's pretty proud of me, too. In fact, I never understood people who b*tch about their spouses. It just makes you look like a jerk - YOU picked him!!! :laugh:

EXACTLY!!!!!!! I also don't understand the couples that fight every second of every day and stay together. Who in their right mind wants to live like that? Couples fight, that's natural, but everyday? No thanks, my husband and I argue maybe once a year, and when we do, we give each other the silent treatment until we're ready to work it out.
  • I've been told several times what a great husband I have. I'm proud of that. He IS a good guy and being married to him shows my good taste and judgment. He's pretty proud of me, too. In fact, I never understood people who b*tch about their spouses. It just makes you look like a jerk - YOU picked him!!! :laugh:

EXACTLY!!!!!!! I also don't understand the couples that fight every second of every day and stay together. Who in their right mind wants to live like that? Couples fight, that's natural, but everyday? No thanks, my husband and I argue maybe once a year, and when we do, we give each other the silent treatment until we're ready to work it out.

Me and my boyfriend fight almost every day (for the last 15 years). That doesn't mean we think any less of each other. We are just very different people with completely different interests and opinions. We have 1 thing in common; we are crazy about each other. I LOVE fighting with him because even THAT makes me feel like I'm loved. How awesome is that :wink: . I think he is the best thing that ever happend to me every day!

Best compliment I ever had? He told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world. It weren't the words that touched me but the look in his eyes when he said it.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have been told a few times that I'm a "go-getter". Someone pointing out that I am exuding ambition and drive is the best compliment i've ever been given.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    At my class reunion..a guy told me he was happy I had attended because I turned out to be a talented,intelligent, successful and very articulate person. Great compliment!