Would you Date/Marry an Older Man or Woman?

Options

Replies

• syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have always dated younger men. I would have no problem dating an older man. I don't think age has anything to do with chemistry.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My cap is 10 years and that's even pushing it. No more than 10 years though :)
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've always been into older guys. It got me in trouble when I was in high school lol my parents didnt like it much. I'm 23 now and 32 doesn't seem to old to me.
  • Momm22boys
    Options
    I am. My boyfriend of 9 years is 12 years older than me. He's 44 and I'm 32.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yup. My husband is ten years older than me (physically), and I'm 20 years older than him (mentally).

This. My fiance is 9 years and some change older than me, but still says, "I'm like a sixteen year old." Hard to get the older man experience that way...

I, er, have dabbled with far older men though... WHERE'S EMMA TO BACK ME UP HERE?

Oh ****. The one moment I'm not on the boards. Goddamnit, Shelby!

My boyfriend is almost 30 years older than I am. I think he's sexy. We hide under the covers and pretend that something outside of the covers is going to bite off my nose if I stick it out. So we are basically both the same age mentally....6 or so.

I love having an old man with wisdom and perspective. And the sex is better. I love it when he beats me.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    you go girl :smile:
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have dated older guys in the past. I see nothing wrong with it.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. I don't necessarily think it's wrong, I just think that for me the generational difference would be too much.

I have a hard time relating to Gen Xers. My two oldest brothers are 12 and 14 years older than me and it's like they might as well be from a different planet!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 I chased after a 39 year old. :blushing:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    My husband is 18 years my senior, so yeah, I guess I would LOL
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hell yes..... duh lol.....
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I've ALWAYS been attracted to older men. Haha, in middle school I was attracted to highschool guys (or the guys in my grade who had a mustache starting to grow), in highschool attracted to even some 30 year olds. I don't really know what's wrong with me lol, never liked the guys my age much unless they looked older.
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    How you doin' thatgirl..
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    How you doin' thatgirl..

Who was that question for?
  • Aldrichn
    Aldrichn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is exactly 10 years and 10 days older than me, we've been together for nearly 2 years now and our age gap has never been a problem. My 3 sibling are 10, 11 and 12 years older than me, so I've always been around older people, I think that made me more mature than other girls my age.
  • krysfyre
    Options
    My husband is 13 years older than I am, and we got married when I was 23.

I've dated men closer to my age, and it never really worked, I've always been what some call an old soul.
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It's all about the chemistry :love: Age is just a number.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No, I would not marry an older woman.

I prefer to date women 2-6 years younger.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am talking to a guy who is currently 11 yrs older, well technically 10 1/2 yrs older. He just turned 36. & I will be 26 in June. I think the men these days that are my age, SUCK. Honestly. Or at least the ones I have met/dated. It's what ever though. My sister & her b/f are 11 yrs apart. He will be 30 this year and she will be 19. But he has been in the family for 10 years, so to use he was already like family.