Your fav Greek yogart

Options

Replies

• kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oikos Honey.

^^^This^^^

And second place is anything by Chobani and the other Stonefield Oikos flavors.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Dannon Oikos Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, key lime are all great. And have a lot of protein.

This. Blueberry is the only one I eat and I *loooooove* it. For a flavoured Greek yoghurt it has one of the lowest sugars per serve I've found :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fage honey
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Chobani pineapple!
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    President's Choice. For flavoured I like Liberte because it has less sugar in it and they make some interesting flavours.
  • fitfortrack
    Options
    Fage is the best kind! The other ones like Dannon/Yoplait and I'm not sure of others use artificial ingredients or thickeners and it's not real "Greek" or "strained" yogurt. Fage is by far the healthiest and the yummiest. I like to mix mine with a spoonful of cocoa powder and a packet of stevia and a tiny bit of cinnamon for a nice little treat.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Love Oikos plain vanilla = ]
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Oiko's 0% plain (for cooking), honey or vanilla for using as a dip for fresh fruit. YUMMY!!!
  • heiditracker
    heiditracker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love Greek Gods Honey flavor but I think I'm going to have to give Fage a try. I have the Chobanie Greek Vanilla in the fridge and I'm really disappointed. It's too sour for me. I like the 'cooked" taste of the Greek Gods.
  • Tlink34
    Tlink34 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OIkos fruit on the bottom 0% fat
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I buy Fage the most, but sometimes they're out of it when I shop there, so my second in line is generally Oikos.

I'll only buy plain, and 0% whenever possible, but sometimes I'll get the Fage 2%, because we need SOME fats.

Flavoring is either stevia/truvia or protein powder.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Chobani black cherry
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Greek Gods is great. Although I haven't been able to find the plain flavor in a month :(

I like to eat redwood hill farms goat milk yogurt with blueberry
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Fage full fat is delicious and mixes well with honey or fruit.

You can also get the Fage 2% in cups with a fruit mixture or honey on the side. Very good also.

I hate the 0% Fage though. It tastes like gooey chalk dust.
  • stacylperry
    stacylperry Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The BEST Greek yogurt is FAGE 0% so good, sooo creamy, it reminds me of cream cheese :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    President's Choice fig.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a Chobani flavor I don't like. I just tried their "Bite" coffee yogurt with dark chocolate flakes this week (it comes as a 4-pack of 100-calorie containers), and it's really tasty. Makes a great midmorning snack or lunch treat. However, I am trying to limit my sugar intake, so I don't eat the sweetened varieties very often.

I was actually really, really shocked when I finally noticed how much more sugar and how much less protein is in the Greek Gods products than practically any other brand of yogurt marketed as "Greek" (at least that I've seen). That was also the first "Greek" yogurt that I tried, and I did like it, but that's probably because it tasted like candy. Any of the other brands I tried after that initially seemed really ridiculously sour - but I got used to that pretty quickly.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Greek gods is the worst. They add thickeners to all but the full fat ones.

0%:
    Straus
    Fage
    Voskos
    Fresh and Easy

2%/Lowfat
    Fage
    Voskos (if you can find it!)
    Chobani
    Trader Joes

Full Fat:
    Homemade from the middle eastern store
    Fage
    **haven't tried others

***I eat plain 90% of the time, and add my own flavors.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Chobani is my favorite. It has a good variety of bacteria (5 types), and, along with my Lifeway Kefir, gives me 15 strains of bacteria that I consume every day. The two products have 2 overlapping bacterias.

I always get the plain fat-free Chobani. I use it with frozen fruit and fresh bananas in smoothies. No other added carbs or sugar needed!!
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% with cherry is my favorite, and I like the dannon oikos key lime and my grocery just started carrying LIberte brand, which i liked. Chobani is too sweet, and a lot of the others have splenda which gives me horrible headaches so I avoid. Luckily Fage goes 10for 10$ here pretty often and I stock up.