Replies

• mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    hamburger helper heaped over a mound of mashed potatoes

what?? omg that sounds soo good
  • Blue_EyedGemini
    Options
    Don't mess with my sour patch kids...for seriousness...

^Yes. I will eat them until the roof of my mouth blisters from the citric acid.

Also: Donuts (even the ones at gas stations in the glass cases), most any shortening-based cookie, buttery crackers and a block of cheese.
  • emilybrianne15
    Options
    ruffle chips and good french onion dip. i cant control myself around that stuff!
  • kellyr730
    kellyr730 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke!! I will cringe thinking about the crap in other junk but for some reason, I never hesitate to down 4 or 5 a day!
  • bluemoon551
    bluemoon551 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese sandwiches with american cheese on white bread. The taste of my childhood.
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    hamburger helper heaped over a mound of mashed potatoes

Oh man, I loved the Rice Oriental flavor when I was a kid back in the 70s. They don't make it anymore. I bet it would be phenomenal over mashed potatoes! Ore-Ida from a box, of course. :laugh:

I just found this "Bring Back Hamburger Helper Rice Oriental" Facebook page. LOL!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-Hamburger-Helper-Rice-Oriental/10150118199940012
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of laughing at the number of responses that were fake-cheese products. That's one thing I refused to eat even before I started gaining weight. Now... full fat real cheese is a whole other story. Gimme some sharp cheddar, mozzarella, or pepper jack any day of the week.

My 'camping' treats are Nutty Bars and Oatmeal Cream Pies.

But my current worst weakness is Ben and Jerry's (almost any flavor) or Blue Bell ice cream. The full fat, full sugar, heavy calorie stuff.

And my 'too lazy to cook' back up is Papa Johns on speed dial.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm.....cereal!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nutella!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    ruffle chips and good french onion dip. i cant control myself around that stuff!

Also, this! I can't even keep it in the house.
  • Itchula
    Itchula Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ohhh dude, you saw my soul... I <3 Caramel Delights! There is even a neighborhood bar that makes a Carmel Delight Martini... like a milkshake that'll get ya buzzed topped with a cookie. I'm usually a salt-lover, but my taste buds have changed. I'm pretty sure I could still handle a CD Martini lol
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese. I just ate some tonight actually, after not eating it for at least 4 months or so. It had a different taste than I remember, definitely tasted like "chemicals" (everything is made of chemicals so I hate saying that to describe something bad..) but it definitely had an off taste. Still ate it though, but it was a real eye opener.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    nutter butters and kraft mac & cheese, with the orange powder! yeah, i know!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Cheese strings! om nom nom nom¬! x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!
    These are the best!

They dont have these in the UK!!!!
    They look rank, but I'd still try em! x x
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    salmiakki. Tried to link a picture but it was sized ridiculously.
  • veronikaf
    veronikaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Kraft Dinner (I guess that's what it's called where I'm from... It's Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in the States).
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    love sll of them still e at them as long as i write down calories am and under calories
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!
    These are the best!

My daughter loves easy cheese...and misses it now that we live in the UK. That cracks me up because the cheese here is AMAZING!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

These are the best!

My daughter loves easy cheese...and misses it now that we live in the UK. That cracks me up because the cheese here is AMAZING!

I love love love our cheese in the uk. Catherdral city chedder or Mexicana!