can i see your INSANITY before and after photos??

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Another great success on Insanity...I am on Week 3 and very encouraged by the pics and all....Thanks...
  • mx2mama
    mx2mama Posts: 62
    Options
    Fantastic results, thanks for sharing! On day 5 and working for similar success!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    p90x-before-and-after-pictures-shrek-300x171_zps8b5566cf.jpg
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    p90x-before-and-after-pictures-shrek-300x171_zps8b5566cf.jpg

Love it!

I am doing insanity after my p90x round. I got a ways to go yet.
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 right now and these pics are motivating! Thanks for sharing!
  • adamwestlake5
    adamwestlake5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing insanity at the moment. I'm on day 17 today. I'm also writing a blog of my progress

http://insanity60dayjournal.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
  • karlydaniels
    karlydaniels Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first week of insanity. Can't wait to post my after photos!
  • SlimDownSarahO
    Options
    I am a coach for Beachbody... Insanity, P90x, Turbo Fire, etc....I am also doing Insanity right now! Please feel free to pm me and I can provide more info to you! Id love to invite you to join my support group on fb...."Bodacious Bods".... I wud like to post a pic here but for some reason cant figure it out!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/505685826169405/
  • Silverdragontear
    Silverdragontear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here are my results: I was not very happy with anything other than the endurance increase so I would not do they whole program again but I am doing a hybrid now with Jillian Michaels 90 Day Body Revolution and already lost 5 more pounds! I cannot get my pictures to post sorry.

Weight lost = 3 pounds

Inches lost = 8.5

Body Fat Percentage lost in Second Month. = 3% (I didn’t take any measurements for body fat the first 5 weeks.)

Fit Test: (the best part of all my results)
    Exercise Starting Final
    Switch Kicks 70 151
    Power Jacks 55 72
    Power Knees 95 117
    Power Jumps 32 62
    Globe Jumps 9 15
    Suicide Jumps 19 27
    Push-Up Jacks 22 37
    Low Plank Oblique 40 92
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i been doing insanity for 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks im doing pictures and measurements
    1st picture in 198-202 2nd picture is 187 i believe and 2nd is 186.4

i lost 2.3 inches all around and about 2.4 pounds in 2 weeks (well as of 2day). My next set will be July 29th, which i sooo excited about lol

JULY 15TH (2 weeks)

Weight 186.6 - 186.2 DOWN .20 lbs
    Arms- 13.5 inches DOWN .50 inch
    chest- 40.5 inches STAYED THE SAME
    waist- 39 inches DOWN .50 inch
    butt- 44.5 inches STAYED THE SAME
    thighs- 26 inches DOWN 1.30 inches
    calf's- 16 inches STAYED THE SAME

In all lost 2.30 inches in 2 weeks,

heres my link ~~~~

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1046873-heaviest-to-insanity-day-1-to-insanity-day-15-pics
  • jleah21
    Options
    Bump...any updates?

I started the program last night and took before shots. Trying to get my body ready for my wedding next May!
  • honydewmelons
    Options
    bump
  • Nathca01
    Options
    Bump
  • fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started insanity almost a week ago so I would love to keep this thread going to see everyone's progress!

My stats
    Started 11/12/13
    Height:5'10
    SW:171.8lbs
    Bust:38in
    Waist:33in
    Hips:41in
    Thigh:23.5
    Arm:12.5

Fit Test
    SK:85
    POWER JACKS:37
    PK:68
    POWER JUMPS:25
    GJ:6
    SJ:12
    PUSH UP JACKS:0 (I literally couldnt do a single regular push up now 5 days in I can!)
    LPO:55
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    http://www.danoah.com/2013/11/this-is-how-the-insanity-workout-changed-everything.html

I completed round one of insanity just about the end of September, and my before and afters are photo'ed in my profile if you want to take a peek, labeled with day 7 and day 63. The above link to a great blog, written by Single Dad Laughing, describes my feelings on Insanity to a "T"!! I just finished the read, and I thought that anyone who is even THINKING about doing Insanity should definitely read this. It's a little long, but at the very least, read the last page. I LOVED the program and I LOVED my results, but as he said, they were NOT what I expected. In one way, so much more!! And in others, disappointing. If you take one thing away with you and remember while doing a program like this, it's LET GO OF THE SCALE!! That number means nothing. Sure, it's how we almost all judge ourselves, but in my last 105 days on MFP, the most important lesson I've learned, is that the scale is one big fat liar into our fit level.
  • fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree about letting go of the scale, if you get a tape measure the flexibile kind and keep track that way you'll be able to what's really happening to your body. I'm only one week in and have gained 3 pounds which is really depressing knowing how healthy I'm eating and how hard I'm working. I feel better which is what matters most, but I have no doubt my body is going to be changing for the better ditch the scale!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can post before and after pics once I'm done... I'm starting tonight with the fit test...
  • TheGreatGadsby
    Options
    Hey all, I have just completed recovery week today (week 5), and these are my results so far ! Very happy with it so far, and looking forward to the pounding of month 2. Will post my final results when I m done. Good luck guys ! :)

PhotoGrid_1403614435136_zps2aea9c20.jpg

PhotoGrid_1403614338679_zpsc8588bf3.jpg
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Superb Results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!