Options

Replies

• MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    Usually egg substitute with some salsa mixed in . Turkey bacon or turkey sausage and a whole grain light English muffin . Once in a while I will eat regular eggs .
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    had a Banana and a fiber one oats and chocolate bar
  • lms4310
    lms4310 Posts: 21
    Options
    I been having craving for chick peas..so I take a 1/2 c chick peas and mash with 1.5 tbsp of light mayo. I toast either whole grain bread or a bagel thin and then put on a slice of tomato. It is so good!! around 250 cal..I know its not a typical breakfast but its so tasty that I look forward to it in the mornings!!!!
  • Joanismyname
    Joanismyname Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of baked oatmeal. Do you have a recipe?
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a spinach tomato egg wrap. Totally low carb and packed with protein (I use low carb wraps). I have protein pancakes topped with all natural PB, or I'll have steel cut oats with 1/2 scoop protein powder in it!
  • thedougsoares
    Options
    I´m on leangains so no breakfast for me, but my first meal of the day is always oatmeal.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    BUMP-YUM :)
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    My favorite breakfast that is super easy is I take Ezekiel English Muffins (full of fiber) and toast them. Then, Whole Foods sells these egg patties in the frozen section that are 70 cals each. You nuke one for 60 seconds with a touch of shredded cheese on top for flavor. I place that on my dry, toasted english muffin and sometimes toss some arugala on top -- you could do a tomato slice. I eat that, and it is under 350 cals, and it sustains me for about 3 or so hours. I also do frozen steel cut oatmeal -- 150 cals, but I have to add protein to the meal -- like greek yogurt to feel fuller longer.
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    low sugar oatmeal
    bananas
    honey nut cheerios
    yogurt
    mini bagel with honey
    eggs
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    green smoothie with 4 cups romaine, 4 cups spinach, 2 cups frozen citrus mixture, 1 frozen banana, a bit of parsley and cilantro 20 oz water.

mmmmmm :happy:
  • agatasz
    agatasz Posts: 21
    Options
    I had scramble eggs with spinach. Really low in carbs :)
  • k_winder
    k_winder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Every day is a bit different. Today I had a yogurt and a mango.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I usually have a green monster smoothie. 1/2 banana, handful of spinach, 1 cup of almond milk, 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and I container of strawberry chobani greek yogurt. It is very yummy and keeps me full until lunch. I either have that or oatmeal with fruit.

Oooh, sounds TASTY! I just got some stuff to make smoothies (and actually have all of this stuff on hand), so I'll have to try it soon!
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    No breakfast.
    Coffee tho.
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    3 slices precooked turkey bacon on toast with tomato slices and miracle whip about 225 cal depending on your bread choice!
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood.
    If I want something really filling, I go with oatmeal and flavor it up as I like (current favorite combination is honey and walnuts).
    Quick and easy? Scrambled Egg Beaters with a little salsa.
    Not hungry? Naked fruit smoothie (Green Machine being my favorite.), just to put something in my stomach.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Eggs - Poached (whole egg), 2 large
    Pork - Cured, bacon, cooked, pan-fried, 4 slice cooked
    Generic - Orange Slice, 2 slice
    Tomato Slice - Raw, 3 slice
    Generic - Toasted Dry Rye Toast, 1.5 slices

Total 451Cal's
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    today (post run) I had.
    1/4 c steel cut oats cooked in 1/3 c almond milk with 1/2 cup of blueberries.

then sauteed 1 c of spinach, 3 oz of baby portabello mushrooms, 1/4 c red onion.
    poured 6 tbsp of egg whites over the top, cracked one whole egg on top of that, then a slice of sargento provolone to finish.

oh, and coffee.
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1 potato - 110 calories.
    2 eggs - 140 calories.
    2 tbs 2% milk - 18 calories.
    2 ounces turkey sausage - 100 calories.
    2 cups spinach - 25 calories.
    1 ounce Monterrey Jack cheese - 110 calories
    Shake of cumin, shake of cayenne pepper and a dosage of hot sauce and you're good to good for 500 calorie breakfast that'll hold you until... whenever you're hungry again. Sometimes I can go until dinner time with this.