Anyone into body modifications? I know you are.

Options

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
    Half sleeve plus 11 tats, getting a back piece when I get close to my goal.. Have a VCH and the girls pierced, and ears are 10g. Went down to a 4g but one got infected, had to let em heal, yadda yadda. Planning on going to a 0g.

I have always contemplated a VCH..... I always chickened out though, afraid they are going to miss and BAM "extra curricular activities" will never be the same...
  • asatow
    asatow Posts: 1
    Options
    6 tattoos, tongue pierced, lobes stretched to 0g (thinking of going to 00), frenum piercing, and used to have my eyebrow pierced but it grew over because I had to keep taking it out for work.
  • v_woolf
    v_woolf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had a nose ring, eyebrow piercing, and tragus pierced for the last three years or so. Have been considering a nipple piercing for the same amount of time and various tattoos over the years, but never quite made it there. Someday....
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    9 ear piercings and a tattoo... and countingggg.

And I agree, we are more fun to see naked!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    16 tattoos, 6 piercings in each ear and my nose....used to have two in my lip, two in my eyebrow, one in my tongue, and my naval....missing those days when i was younger.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    3 piercings in ears, I don't know how to count my tattoos, but maybe 7, or 9 or 10. I don't know. Need more.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I have 8 tattoo's and I keep a stud in my nose, used to have about 10 piercings on my face, but gave them up when I had babies b/c it was too risky (getting a lip ring pulled out by a toddler, OUCH).
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    One tattoo right now but plans for three more. I'm not one for multiple piercings for myself although I've seen people look really hot with them.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thirteen piercings, no tattoos - I always wanted one but could never decide what/where.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I used to have a few piercings. I had my ears, my tongue, my nipples, and my foreskin (frenum) pierced. Sadly I have nothing these days.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared of needles and getting poked.

I have NOTHING, not even ears done. :) I love jewelery and make up though haha

Just thought I'd say something because I'm basically a freak that way LOL
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Ive got both my arms sleeved, well one has a few places on the inside that can be filled in. Piercings ive got both my ears stretched out to 8mm and had both my nips done, labret, eyebrows, top of my nose (inbetween eyes, dont know what its called), nose and loads in my ears. but just got the 2 8mm's in my ears at present.
  • LiveYourLife163
    Options
    Love it! I have snake bites, had my nose pierced and ears stretched. Ten tattoos and counting!
  • aorech
    aorech Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    10 piercings but no tattoos. I love tattoos just feel like once I start I wouldn't be able to stop. Pain with pleasure type of girl :)
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Used to be covered in piercings (both nostrils, medusa, side lip, middle lip, vertical labret, multiple ears, lobes to an inch, a nipple and an even ruder one) but now I'm rocking a few ear piercings including a conch stretched to 2g/6mm and the rude one. Couple of tattoos and a few plans for when I'm slimmer and booking one for my birthday at the end of the month. :smile:
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos, my belly button pierced and my lip pierced.. I'm slowing adding more though.. My next will be the start of my sleeve, once i lose another 10lbs.
  • JeanineTaquito
    Options
    I have the septum, next week tongue and the belly button when im in my WG.. And my tattoos soon..... Hahaha my fiancee has like 9 piercings and plugs and just 1 tattoo
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Me, 3 tattoos, 4th on Jan 31, 5,6 planned but no date yet. i have my nose pierced, took out my labret debating if i should re open it.
  • Vicki_78
    Vicki_78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tattooed & pierced... with lots more in my future!!! Triple chest, triple navel, 1/2" lobes, bilateral nostrils, tragus. And a good start to my ink collection :)
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have 5 piercings, both ears twice and my nose. used to have my lip done and would love to get it redone at some point...i miss it loads.
    No tattoos as yet, just know how addictive i find piercings, i think tattoos would end up in me being covered. may get a few someday though.