Can't get enough calories

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkroseacct
    Options
    Wow - thanks everyone.

I would love to just add PB or almonds to my meals - but unless I want it with a shot of Epipen, all nuts are a nogo.

My budget is pretty low on food each month - at least until I get a court order for alimony, so even though the foods I got are all diet, its what I've got until next month, so I need to make it work. I'm just not hungry - I'm forcing myself to eat 1000 calories.

Right now, I have frozen veggies, chicken breasts, eggs, milk, string cheese, shredded cheese, yogurt, spinach and spring mix, broccoli, 1 tomato, green pepper, carrots, 3 bananas, a bunch of clemantines, seltzer, oj, popcorn, oatmeal packets, granola, rice, tuna, a few cans of soup, barley, and pasta. Thats pretty much it, plus condiments. I can probably fit in another small shopping trip before the end of the month for essentials, but not a huge or expensive trip. I would love to eat fresh fish, or better quality foods, but the budget is what it is, and I can't change that right now.

With the depression, I'm sleeping alot, so when I wake up at 11am, I'm going right to lunch, then having a snack, dinner, snack, and back to bed. And I'm trying to convince myself that I need to go to the gym, and I'm not too fat to go.