Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Diabeetus

2»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Listening to people talk can be maddening at times. I also am annoyed when people mispronounce: fusstrating (frustrating), libary (library), melk (milk), chimley (chimney), toobafore (two-by-four), bobwire (barbed wire), duck tape (duct tape) - the list goes on and on...I got so annoyed typing this that I had to stop thinking about it.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Listening to people talk can be maddening at times. I also am annoyed when people mispronounce: fusstrating (frustrating), libary (library), melk (milk), chimley (chimney), toobafore (two-by-four), bobwire (barbed wire), duck tape (duct tape) - the list goes on and on...I got so annoyed typing this that I had to stop thinking about it.
    Calm down, take a deep breff, and drink ad lease fortify ounces of warter uh day!
  • LOL, I so needed this
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Calm down, take a deep breff, and drink ad lease fortify ounces of warter uh day!

LOL..
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    My husband is always sending me Wilford memes - big joke for us. Here's one of my favorites!

diabeetus-240x180.jpg
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    STOP HAIR-*kitten*-ING ME!
  • Can we also discuss the mispronunciation of taco and bagel :noway:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    The first 100 or so times I watched this, I could NOT avoid laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eApR0PFP50
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Is it true you can get Diabeetus from doing curls in a squat rack while wearing a HRM?
  • I've had Type 1 since I was 2 years old and when I hear people say diabeetus it makes me insane!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    The pronunciation you're making fun of is actually the correct one, although I usually use the more common pronunciation.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member

I'm exactly the same. You missed supposubly (supposedly). Also, irregardless, and I could care less.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    diabeetus_zps03fcc4bb.jpg

my mother is now hooked on that song...lol
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    The pronunciation you're making fun of is actually the correct one, although I usually use the more common pronunciation.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/diabetes
  • Librarian= A person who works professionally in a library, and is usually trained in librarianship (known either as library science or library and information science).

Liberian= A person from Liberia!