Replies

• spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!!!!
  • TBRaysNay
    TBRaysNay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sounds good! I definitely need the kickstart back and another 10lbs in 6 weeks would be a great step in progress to keep me motivated!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I've been fluctuating 1-2 lbs up and down for the past few days, so I'll start at my lowest weight: 232.2

Start Weight: 232.2
    Mini Goal Weight: 222.2

We can do it!
  • Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 22
    Options
    Great Challenge.....I'm in

Loss/Gain this week: -5lbs
    Strengths: counting calories and staying on track
    Weakness: not being active enough
    Goal for this week: To complete 5 days of cardio workout

This is my first week and I weighed in on Tuesday so I am going to to start my 10lb goal from todays weigh in at 207.9lbs. 10lb loss will put me under 200lbs......Lets do it!!!
  • savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    sounds good im in!!
    Already lost 7 lbs, So goal at the end of challange will be to be down 17 lbs
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I need the extra push and I think this will help.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I'm in too......I will be weighing in tomorrow....Last Monday I was 147 so I think I'm not 145 but we will find out tomorrow. If I'm 145 my goal will be to be 135....When are we gonna post our updates?
  • sabrinalemons
    Options
    I'm in. Anyone know how to post a pic in this thread? My profile pic has a pic from me from 2 or 3 weeks ago, does that count?
  • digitalxhottie
    Options
    Great challenge!! Im game <3

Loss/Gain this week: - 2lbs
    Strengths: eating clean - Low carb/low fat/ low sugar Squat Challenge Day # 12-19 complete
    Weakness: eating less calories than what MFP requires daily
    Goal for this week: To eat the calories alloted and complete Squat Challenge Day #20-27

Have surgery for lower abdomen soon and cant push myself until after Im healed :) Squats are the only thing Im able to accomplish right now and so far Im up to 55 Squats a day!!! ( today being a rest day)
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Starting at: 138
    Strengths: watching what I eat
    Weakness: since I've never been an exercise/ active person the cardio and toning is killing me.
    Starting day : jan 21, 2013
    Goal go the week: loose 2 lbs
    Reward when 10 lbs are shed: buy myself a new pair of shoes. ;)
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a winner to me.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Let's do it...
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I'm in :D I like to have small goals. I find it helps you to stay on track ;) (and break down that huge goal to reasonable pieces lol)

Have lost a bit since last week, but I'll go with a starting weight of 158 lbs :D and hope to reach 148 lbs by 28 Feb!
  • KupCake0720
    Options
    i'm in :smile:
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would like to join. Today I weighed in 182. I will aim to be at most 172 by the end of February.
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I currently weigh 255.8 (YIKES!).
  • acdiaz15
    Options
    I'm all for it! That's a great idea, short term goals :)
  • jlisah
    jlisah Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, although this post is a week old already. I have a physical on 2/22, and it would feel great to have actually lost weight from the last time I was there two years ago!

Current weight: 187.5
    Goal by 2/28: 177
    Exercise goal for the week: Spin on Monday, Butts 'n' Gutts on Thursday, Strength training on Friday
    Food goal: To fill up on herbal tea, water, veges, or fruit in the evening instead of carbs
  • sylviecloutier
    Options
    I would like to join the group. This will be better than doing it alone. Im 174 now here comes 164 soon!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im in! Friend me so we can keep other on track