Anyone into body modifications? I know you are.

Options

Replies

• Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    ONE TATTOO 11 PIERCINGS AND 1 ON THE NOISE
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I have my nose pierced
    Had a monroe, took it out becuase I chipped my teeth on the metal ones and chewed through the plastic ones.
    Had belly button four times, top, bottom, and both sides. Had to take out when I got knocked up. Now I just have the top one
    I had three skindivers around my right eye. Two came out over the years, one is still there.
    Ears pierced twice.
    Eight tattoos including one that descends down my whole right side.
    I did have my tatas pierced as well.... Had to take those out when I got knocked up...

Ughhh I want my right nipple pierced so bad! I'm a little freaked out though. I'm afraid it may reject and the scar would look awful :(

I had both of mine pierced. My body started rejecting them after about a year. You can't even tell they were ever there.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos, and my nose/ears pierced. I used to have my nipples, tongue, and lip pierced, but they've all come out over the years. I've been thinking about getting them all redone.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    No tattoos (too scared?), but I have 7 piercings on both of my ears, and my lobes are stretched to 5mm and 3mm
    Gonna save up for more ear piercings, and also saving up to get both sides of my nose pierced :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    4 tattoo's....
    1.lower back
    2.right calve
    3.right forearm
    4. left arm

piercings- 6 earrings, belly button, and i used to have my nipples and my tongue pierced, but i ended up having to take those out bc they would never heal completely
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm into tattoos and interesting piercings. I have one tattoo on the back of my neck (my sister and I got the same one) and 6 piercings on my ears. I plan to get more piercings and tattoos as I learn what I would like the most. I don't want any huge tattoos but I would like a few on my hands, waist, and/or spine.
    For a while I wanted stretched ears but after hearing everyone in my life express their distaste, I eventually fell out of love with them. :P But they can't turn me off tattoos, they have limitless options so no one should just say outright that they dislike them on everyone. :)
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    3 holes in my left lobe, 4 in my right lobe, size 16g in my right cartiledge. Nose and tongue pierced. Used to have my naval pierced but it rejected. 9 tattoos, left instep, left ankle, 2 on my left shoulder, left hip, left thigh, right thigh. back of my neck and my lovely tramp stamp.
  • tromanyk
    Options
    My stretched ears (2g) just healed, but I'm getting my first tattoo next Saturday! I'm so FREAKING excited.
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    im a fan of tattoo's obviously :) , tons of tattoos... more to come... & i have my monroe left in , did have snakebites, eyebrow. then i found sports which made me take them out as was getting damaged all teh time lol.
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    I have 15 tattoos. Whole back covered. 00 gauge ears. Used to be 3/4 inch but I let them shrink as much as they would. Also have a dermal anchor and septum ring. Way more boring than I used to be
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    8 Tattoos (more in the works but time and money are an issue), septum, vertical labret, my ears are currently sitting at a 4ga was a 2 ga but lost one of my plugs and had to down size because I didn't have another pair and I was away from the city.

Used to have a dermal anchor (yeah ripped that out at work - it felt... not good), both nostrils were done, my belly button was done and my eye brow was done twice.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm a Tattoo Artist of course I'm into body mod!! Anyone in LA or OC in Cali hit me up for a special reached my goal (short or long term) discount!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 by 2 inch hole in my jaw
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 by 2 inch hole in my jaw

That's a pretty hardcore mod...
  • Dame_Venus
    Options
    I've had my tongue and lower lip pierced. However, currently I only have a monroe and both nipples.

I told myself I'd treat myself to my first tattoo when I get to my goal weight. However, I don't like needles (go figure) so we'll see if that thought stays.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 tattoos and a couple more planned but im having difficulty thinking of the places to get the tattoos i want.

And I've got my labret, tragus and normal lobes pierced. Used to have eyebrow, nose and navel but grew bored of them because they got too common.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I only have my ears double-pierced and my belly button. No tatts and no plans for any!
  • parallax693
    Options
    Currently have one tattoo, plan on getting more. Had piercings but they had to come out for health reasons. I would love a white ink tattoo, they look so cool, but people tell me that they don't last. Can anyone provide insight on this? I would appreciate it.
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    2 tattoos on the side of both wrists.
    Ear lobes pierced twice each, backholes have been stretched to 6mm (2g)
    I have my tragus done too.

Planning on more tattoos once Ive dropped enough weight and getting a standard nose ring done tomorrow. Maybe even an industrial
  • ex0dusK3
    Options
    Used to have these:

Industrial (Left ear)
    Helix (Left Ear)
    Tragus (Left ear)
    Eyebrow (Left)
    Lip (Middle)

Now all I have is:

1/2" Stretched ears

Wanting to get all my others back.