My Diet - Positive Comments Only

Options

Replies

• bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well, plenty of people enjoyed seeing that guy smell his butt, what does that have to do with the OPs way of eating. How disgusting can things be. Nobody knows me or gives a rats az about me, but this is the last time I'll ever look at this freaking board. Good luck to you OP, and whomever decides its best to do things sensibly. No need of even answering me with a smart az answer, once I click out, thats it. MFP needs to change this crap.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    We have educated ourselves and as adults have decided to do this diet.

53409_o.gif
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I was always told that imitation was the sincerest form of flattery... Apparently not... :laugh:
  • Raimi1990
    Options
    I actually agree with bonniecarbs... and I hope that the OP continues to work hard! Good luck, taso42~
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    If only you can give it a catchy name, have a few (preferably fake) doctors endorse it and maybe find some way to sell it via MLM, I think it will be a phenomenal success.

But only if milk isn't included.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    too easy and simple. Can't make money out of it so it is a very bad idea
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm offended.
    You need chocolate.

being offended is "the 'merican way"
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I cant beleive this thread is still up. I thought MFP frowned on unsafe fitness and dieting practices.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    All your conditions on how people can respond are rude and mean!! REPORTED!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Well, plenty of people enjoyed seeing that guy smell his butt, what does that have to do with the OPs way of eating. How disgusting can things be. Nobody knows me or gives a rats az about me, but this is the last time I'll ever look at this freaking board. Good luck to you OP, and whomever decides its best to do things sensibly. No need of even answering me with a smart az answer, once I click out, thats it. MFP needs to change this crap.

Can't tell if serious.......if not, this comment WINS HANDS DOWN.

(FYI, Bonnie - the OP posted this joke as a thread. The whole thread is a joke. No need to take the OP's post seriously, except to point out the ridiculousness of the multitude of "diets" that do pop up here.)

And now that I've explained it and ruined it, I'm going to go create a thread complaining about being a thread killer.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Duh, everyone know the way to lose weight is to eat acai berries
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

(FYI, Bonnie - the OP posted this joke as a thread. The whole thread is a joke. No need to take the OP's post seriously, except to point out the ridiculousness of the multitude of "diets" that do pop up here.)

And now that I've explained it and ruined it, I'm going to go create a thread complaining about being a thread killer.

Hint hint - Always check to see which section the thread is *points up at the Chit-Chat, Fun and Games* :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Well I'm going to go and start a thread about how everybody is so mean on MFP and are all a big bunch of bullies. :bigsmile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

*cracks a whip*

OH YES I AM!

.......*cowers* Just kidding. Sorry Sara...sorry....*runs and hides*
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Also have you cut out corn? You need to cut out corn. We're all fat because of corn. Clearly.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    butt_zps22a6db12.gif

uhg... this is so wrong.! lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    butt_zps22a6db12.gif

uhg... this is so wrong.! lol

No! This is so funny he's been busted on camera doing that!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    If you take green coffee bean extract, you don't have to worry about that TDEE crap.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

Well I'm going to go and start a thread about how everybody is so mean on MFP and are all a big bunch of bullies. :bigsmile:

Or you could hijack one of the other 900 threads that have been posted today on that same topic. :smile: