Any 20 somethings out there?

Options

Replies

• jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, junior in college, and always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • sassy_sparkles
    Options
    College, grad school, and desk jobs have made me a chubster. Feel free to add, all of you fabulous 20 somethings!
  • Ellieee_p
    Options
    I'm 19, 20 in a few months! Same as you I'm trying to lose the weight I put on in my first year of uni!

Great to see there's people in the same boat as me! Good luck to y'all!
  • Jsilva814
    Jsilva814 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    24 year old mother of 2. looking to loose 20 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. I love the added motivation and will return the love ;)
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Jackie...5'10, 21 years old. I was on here previously on and off early spring of 2012. When I was during my "off" phases I really slacked off. Looking for some motivation and encouragement. Lets tackle 2013 and make this OUR YEAR.
  • Ruined1
    Options
    22, 5'10",Male

Trying to get from 250 to 180. Guess we'll see what happens, add me if you want.
  • ClareOH
    ClareOH Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey, im 23 in 27 days not that im counting or anything :ohwell:

Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Im 22 :) Anyone feel free to add!
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 20 :) Lol I'd be glad to be your friend! Same goes for anyone. It's a journey, but we can do this!
  • burgerballer44
    Options
    Hello. I'm 23. I gained some weight from a surgery and now that I'm healed, i'm looking to lose it all in preparation for playing basketball in college again. Feel free to add me and I will support you to the best of my abilites.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I'm 27.......I'm not new on here but new to being active on this site besides tracking exercise and calories.....Add me if you like I would love to have new friends on here.
  • ClaireTrev
    Options
    I'm 24. I'd also love to have some more friends close to my age. I'm a health nut when it comes to food, and a bit of a gym junkie too. Work full time in marketing and also play the piano as a second job.. would love to chat with people who are living a similar lifestyle - ie lots of work hours, or anyone who wants to share recipes and positivity! I'm pretty happy with where I'm at size wise, but I want to get fitter, stronger and maintain my shape. hope to meet some of you soon! :)
  • Domestic_Hippie
    Domestic_Hippie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just turned 25 last week :) I have always had an issue with weight ever since middle school. I was fairly active until I broke my knee in middle school, so that took away sports. Still stayed somewhat active through highschool just out with friends etc. Got married and had our first at 17, next at 19 and last at 23. Within that time I gain a HUGE amount of weight. I lost almost 60 pounds of that before having our last child almost two years ago and have kept that off (+/- a pound or two here and there). I was working on getting back into shape and eating much better until a little over a year ago when I had to have surgery. At that point I was on bedrest for a few weeks and VERY limited for 6+ weeks on what kind of movements and exercise I could do. During that time I lost my muscles in my stomach, legs and arms, got depressed and ate everything in sight :/ I have some other medical issues that I want to get figured out (nothing preventing a healthy lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise). So I am working on getting back to the lifestyle I once had to kick the rest of this weight and get my muscle mass back. I have about 65 pounds to lose. I know I can do it since I have lost that amount before :) Looking for any friends who could be motivating and will stick with it with me!
  • keshiabug1
    Options
    yall feel free to add me! I need accountablity, motivation, and support! :) I am clueless about losing weight but I am doing everything that I know anything about to get where I want to be.
  • JKMcL
    JKMcL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and getting back onto MFP after letting my fitness slide for a few years. I lost 25 lbs. using MFP in 2011 and somehow found those pesky pounds finding their way back to my bod by means of happiness, losing sight of portion control and the rest of the usual suspects!
  • allew48
    allew48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Has everyone been successful w/ their eating and exercise today?? I had a GOD AWFUL day at work today and truth be told I was mentally and physically drained when I got home. I was ready to eat dinner, change into sweats, and lay around the rest of the day. I checked my friends fitness pal statuses and saw everyone had done exercise today and realized I'd feel guilty if i didnt, so I changed and got it done!! Its amazing how powerful other people being successful can be to motivate you!
  • ChrisDP88
    ChrisDP88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 anyone is free to add me, the more the merrier lets do this together
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Its nice having so many on here in the same age group :) Again feel free to add me!
  • mike_gee15
    Options
    I'm 20, follow me if you'd like! :)
  • JustTheBeebs
    JustTheBeebs Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    25 from england!
    been here before but just getting back into it...

add me guys and girls :)