How often do you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Every morning but I only log my weight loss once a week. Weighing every morning keeps me motivated and in check
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I started weighing myself once a week and then switched to weighing myself every morning.

I'm not obsessive about it and just do it in the morning after I get up and before I eat breakfast.

I like to know the lowest weight of the week and could miss it if I only weigh once a week.

It helps to keep me focused and on track.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i actually weigh myself every morning. its not because im super obsessed over it.. but more that i wanted to do it once a week but i ALWAYS forgot to do it. so i do it every morning at the same time just so i can know and not forget to do it. i sometimes try to say oh im not gonna weigh myself for a little while but i feel like you should do it once a week at around the same time of day for best results that link together.
  • paularox520
    Options
    So tempting to do it daily, even multiple times a day. Buy I stick to Tues. mornings.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Usually every morning, but I've been slacker now that I've entered my PMS stage. I've heard that's been enough to drive some women crazy.
  • suzie308
    Options
    Once a week
    not more than once a week
  • Jacquiesteer
    Options
    Every day, with the knowledge that it will fluctuate and means nothing in the short term, but I just enjoy statistics and graphs.

Same here :tongue:
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Was doing it once a week but got discouraged. So I monitor my clothes and measure myself monthly. I only weigh once a month now.
  • aaworm
    aaworm Posts: 8
    Options
    every day. i`m obsessed!
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    twice a month or 3 times
  • SemiSweet510
    Options
    Used to every 3 days! But I'm working on transitioning to once a week. Plus I measure myself once a month.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Every bloomin morning. Got to stop that but can't :sad:

after my morning coffee and bowel movement.
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    every wednesday (my day off) morning when i wake up.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Once a week. If you must, 2 x week. (3 days apart, then 4 days apart)
  • kmmcquay
    kmmcquay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Once or twice a week...
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Twice a week, Sunday & Wednesday. Its hard because I look at the scale every time I go in the bathroom. But I work hard to get the number down from the last weigh in.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    every day - i can't help it

This.
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Once a week - the same time every week. Preferably in the morning after ablutions but before breakfast. There is a scientific formula called related to trending, which if you weigh yourself more regularly (e.g. daily) will eventually build a trend of weightloss for you. THis should then take care of fluctuations (which are completely normal - but can confuse and discourage people) and show a true trend of your weightloss over time.
  • absoluttif1
    absoluttif1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like to record my weight every day. I don't let it stress me out. I just use it as a guideline for the day.
  • LisaK1228
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. It keeps me on track! :)