Meal Plan from Professional Female Body Builder

Options

Replies

• exWHYzee1337
    Options
    is thread a joke lol.... It makes me sad that people are so MIS-informed. Just follow ^^ Sarauk2sf and you will do no wrong!!! :)
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    is thread a joke lol.... It makes me sad that people are so MIS-informed. Just follow ^^ Sarauk2sf and you will do no wrong!!! :)

^^ This!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I think female body builders are very unattractive and unfeminine. If they're taking steroids, even more so. The female body was made to have nice curves and a little meat on it -- not look like you could crush walnuts with your thighs.

If you want a nice body, go for the yoga/pilates/aerobics type body. The "fitness" body where there is muscle tones and lean lines -- not ripples of muscles. I'm a straight female and even I think that's a hot body on a female! (and what I'm aspiring to become)

No one asked you what you think of female bodybuilders and their bodies.

This thread was about nutrition. BYE

P.S. Yoga and pilates don't fix "judgmental and rude."

^^QFT
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Most men would agree since the female shape is basically ingrained into he male mind through years of natural selection that favored choosing women with high estrogen and low testosterone in order to produce offspring. Why would a muscular female be considered to have a feminine appearance? I think fit women are very attractive but not because they look like women, but because they take care of their bodies and I respect that goal. As long as they don't start taking testosterone they usually look plenty feminine to me no matter how in shape they are.

UGH THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT MUSCULAR WOMEN ARE ATTRACTIVE OR NOT.

No one asked for your opinion on this. OP asked about nutrition.
  • mindbodystrength
    Options

I think female body builders are very unattractive and unfeminine. If they're taking steroids, even more so. The female body was made to have nice curves and a little meat on it -- not look like you could crush walnuts with your thighs.

If you want a nice body, go for the yoga/pilates/aerobics type body. The "fitness" body where there is muscle tones and lean lines -- not ripples of muscles. I'm a straight female and even I think that's a hot body on a female! (and what I'm aspiring to become)

ROFLMAO!!!! Keep telling yourself that sweetheart...
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Thanks for telling us how a female body is supposed to look, in your expert opinion, while at the same time insulting every woman that aspires to be strong and the men that don't want their women soft and fluffy.
  • Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If your not training for a comp then don't bother because a "quick fix" won't work. You have to find a lifestyle change! The diet mentality is hopeless, it has to be a change you can maintain for life. I personally have eaten that way before, it doesn't bother me and got me results but I ate like that for much longer than a few weeks, I now prefer IF and keto for health reasons.

Find what fits with youand your lifestyle. Look at the emotional reasons behind why you eat the way you do or put the weight on in the first place.

As far as supplements, you need to know what you want to take it for, what it's purpose is!

To the lady who caused offence; personally I couldn't muscly enough and I get plenty of attention for being feminine and as an added bonus I'm strong so feel free to stay the way you are but don't judge others for the choices they make for their own body!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I love your honest and true post. Thanks for sharing!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm responding to the OP and haven't read the thread but it's on page 3 so i hope someone has already pointed out that this looks more like a pre contest cutting plan, and not a plan that would make anyone bulky.

Hopefully someone has pointed out that food by itself won't make anyone bigger, even if this was a bulking diet. Much lifting must accompany any food plan.

Hopefully someone has pointed out that there are many different classifications of bodybuilders, especially females, with some types much bigger than others.

Hopefully this hasn't degraded into a body shaming thread
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I offered my opinion, and the diet in question will not lead to any female getting to muscular, they simply don't have the test to do it without exogenous hormone manipulation. And I really hate that 80s bodybuilder styl of oh hey eat 6 meals a day to keep the metabolic fire burning. Broscience at its best
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm glad there are a lot of sensible ladies on here standing against body shaming. People posting on here need to be careful on how they state their opinions. As far as the nutrition goes, I don't know about the supplements, but I think you need a lot more options on the meals. I know that I would not be successful at that because I'm not going to eat the same foods everyday.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have competed..and i can tell u that i may have ate something like this the last week or so prior to comp..but I ate ALOT more than this during training. and I would not have touched a rice cake with a gazillion foot poll(only because I personally think they taste like cardboard..lol)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    ...and how long do u think it would take before i look TOO muscular?
    You don't get TOO muscular through diet. You get muscular through caloric surplus (which this plan most likely won't supply you), heavy/specifically-targeted lifting, and in the case of most women, "supplementation" with anabolic steroids. Under absolutely optimal diet and training conditions, women can gain about a pound of muscle per month. If by chance you're the genetic superior than can pack on muscle easily, it's simple to remedy - cut back the caloric intake and weight training a bit.

That meal plan looks like a "cutting" diet, not a "bulking" diet (and since you said that she told you it was for contest prep, that's consistent). You don't gain mass while cutting - you lean out, regardless of your training routine. You may look more muscular as the fat diminishes and your muscular definition/vascularity is more visible, but you won't actually be putting any additional muscle on.

[ETA:] Oh, and to the two rude women who offered their ugly, unsolicited opinions about female bodybuilders - not germane to the thread, and your narrow-minded opinions certainly aren't shared by all.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My ex was into the Pilates and stuff until I showed her how to squat and deadlift which gave her much better results. Lifting heavy definitely gives a woman a more feminine shape than weak aerobics. I only mention men since attractiveness was mentioned, I'll retract that and change it to women who identify as men are attracted to feminine shapes, which by definition is not a masculine one. Just being in shape doesn't make you masculine, but taking test certainly does and in fact starts turning you into a man.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    totally agree about the lack of flavor. why just plain mustard? couldn't it be chipotle mustard or another low calorie sauce/condiment?

why limit the veggies so much? only 5 spears of asparagus? what if you're still hungry?
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    "Too muscular" is a completely subjective term. There are a lot of "muscular" women in this forum and I don't think any of them are typical of what I personally think is "too" muscular. (Not that my, nor anyone else's opinion matters for how another person wants to look.) I could be wrong, but I think a fair litmus test would be find one of them who are near what you envision for yourself, and ask how she got there. Of course if she did it in a really unhealthy way you won't want to listen, but otherwise see how it works for you. The only other litmus test I can think would be to try the plan you laid out and stop when and if you start getting too bulky based on whatever your goals are, or if it's having any other adverse affects.

Beyond that, everything the guy I quoted below has said so far sounds right on the money.

Did the recommended food intake on the list, factor in your TDEE? The reason I ask is this: Often times these pre-determined lists of foods aren't customized for the individual.

Ultimately, what's going to effect your body composition in terms of diet, is your total calorie and nutrient intake. It's not a function of the names of the foods you eat.
  • BigH89
    BigH89 Posts: 44
    Options

You don't gain mass while cutting - you lean out, regardless of your training routine. You may look more muscular as the fat diminishes and your muscular definition/vascularity is more visible, but you won't actually be putting any additional muscle on

What about in the instance of "noob gains"?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The diet outlined in the OP's post is a cutting plan, not a bulking plan. It's for competition prep rather than building muscle. You won't "get muscular" eating that way. It's for quick elimination of body fat prior to a competition when combined with tons and tons of cardio.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

You don't gain mass while cutting - you lean out, regardless of your training routine. You may look more muscular as the fat diminishes and your muscular definition/vascularity is more visible, but you won't actually be putting any additional muscle on

What about in the instance of "noob gains"?

This is covered quite well here:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/adding-muscle-while-losing-fat-qa.html