Anyone in need of help when it comes to exercise and diet

Options
13»

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think. if you read what I wrote it said you need all three aspects of fitness training nutrition and a good state of mind. I have specific program's for specific people as you know everyone is not the same so there is no such thing as a universal program. This is going way off track so forget about it.

Read this carefully everyone editing can show results ink know that and also so can only working out but that's not what I'm saying it is important to be healthy overall if you want that then these program's are for you they are simply and will change your life forever.

NO Quick Fixes here ( but still the program's are quick as only takes 2 to 5 months)

EXCUSE ME????? besides the MASSIVE science FAIL here - you're also being VERY offensive!

now, i've bolded where the problem is, b/c i'm thinking you are a little slow.

so here it is: women have estrogen. this is our main hormone. it's what makes us so fun, makes our boobs, keeps our faces mostly-hairless, regulates us in a rather annoying cyclic pattern, AND is the reason for our "feminine shape". (as well as genetics, nautrally)

lifting heave DOES NOT CHANGE THE ESTROGEN IN OUR BODIES. we will keep our "feminine shape" (as determined by our genetics) even when lifting heavy stuff. our bodies don't want to "be bulky" and we gain muscle VERY slowly. so if you're a personal trainer, as your profile says, and you're having your female clients lift only the barbie weights? you are doing them a disservice.

FURTHERMORE: the lesbian comment... was mean-hearted, uninformed, ill-worded and just plain wrong. -10 billion.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Having muscles is fine so I said only lesbians would want to get that big which is fine by me simply explaining put the hulk in a bikini
    so all thoz ladeez i see with the mussels is lezbions ???
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think.

You need to deactivate your account fast. Seriously I'm afraid for what's about to happen to you.

What they said ^^^^
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about basic muscles we was discussing body building think about a body builder the picture yourself like that. Having muscles is fine so I said only lesbians would want to get that big which is fine by me simply explaining put the hulk in a bikini

I'm not discriminating any women if you wanted you gain muscle you would do specific exercises to gain muscle but maintain that feminine shape

You are not making this better!

You want to leave this room.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about basic muscles we was discussing body building think about a body builder the picture yourself like that. Having muscles is fine so I said only lesbians would want to get that big which is fine by me simply explaining put the hulk in a bikini

I'm not discriminating any women if you wanted you gain muscle you would do specific exercises to gain muscle but maintain that feminine shape

what-the-just-stop.jpg
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    do the lezbiuns hav mor mussels then regulur womens ???
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    do the lezbiuns hav mor mussels then regulur womens ???

There's a fish joke in there somewhere.
  • AdrianPT
    Options
    Sorry my apologies for grammar I am just replying on her quickly via my phone but that's not even the issue you guys
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

shovel-ready.jpg

You just can't stop yourself from digging that hole even deeper, can you?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    is u ali g, mate ???
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

so, at what point do lesbians get more testosterone and less estrogen than heterosexual women? what about bisexuals? what kind of muscles do they get??
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this topic and a reminder of our community guidelines:
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

and since the topic is quickly devolving into a conversation that is far from where it started and would need to be in a different section of our community (chit-chat, group, private message) to appropriately continue

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.