I've got a big ego...

Options

Replies

• sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread...

I love that my son was shocked when he went to hug me and could comfortably put his arms around my waist.
    I love my face - it no longer looks tired and grumpy - but is beginning to look refreshed and rejuvenated.
    I love my brain - it's amazing how much more clearly I can think now that it's being fed appropriately.
    I love my jeans - they're getting comfortable again.
    I love my attitude - I feel like a nicer person!
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    I love how even though I'm only a month in, my face is looking thinner and my collar bone is showing more, it makes me even more excited for thank tops in the summer :)
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ...I love seeing muslce tone in my quads again and more defined calves....just like in my college days. :tongue:
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Has anybody else noticed anything about your feet? I love that I don't have to wear wide shoes anymore and my feet are far less painful at the end of the day.
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I love how my partner exclaims "wow, you're looking so skinny" et al, almost every night before bed - like its a new observation for her!

I love the strength of my hair and nails!! Like WEEDS they are.

I love my new complexion.

I love how some random dude hit on me in an elevator the other day - whut!

Oh and today I loved how I ran from the car into the store and didn't feel like a lumbering fool.
  • themethod
    Options
    I love how my partner exclaims "wow, you're looking so skinny" et al, almost every night before bed - like its a new observation for her!

I love the strength of my hair and nails!! Like WEEDS they are.

I love my new complexion.

I love how some random dude hit on me in an elevator the other day - whut!

Oh and today I loved how I ran from the car into the store and didn't feel like a lumbering fool.

Isn't it great when you get validation from other people that you look on the outside the same way that you feel on the inside? Great work!

I love that today my boss told me I looked like I needed to buy new clothes. Now if he would just offer me a raise... :laugh:
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    I love that instead of giving up, I started back on MFP after I returned home.
    I like that I am reminded by lots of wonderful people why exercising and eating right (or at least trying) is a good thing.
    I like seeing new definition in my arms, abs, and legs... too bad the scale won't budge =P
  • salyha01
    salyha01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    To the people who mentioned it... embrace the booty! :bigsmile:

I love love LOVE that I have an *kitten*- granted right now it is still in the time zone size and I would like to get it into more of an area code... well area. All in all though, and I've said this before: it is better to have had an *kitten* and lost than to have never had an *kitten* at all!

I wish that as my weight goes down my booty would stay just a smaller version of what it is now, because I love it!
  • niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Even though I haven't yet reached my goal weight, I love...

.... the fact that I can now see my pretty toes!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love my biceps! I can see so much more definition in them now, and more muscle! Can't stop touching them, teehehe...

I love that I beat my boyfriend when we were road-running the other day...first time in 4 years and it felt AMAZING!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    I love my increasing endurance. I surprise myself every time I get on the stair master or treadmill. :) I love it!

That is so mine as well!

3 months ago I could barely run 1km on a treadmill. Last night I ran for a full 45 minutes covering 7km.

I love that I have zero fat on my legs and butt now :laugh:
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    I love that after only a week of looking after myself my mindset is so positive. I'm not craving anything and I can already feel my body responding to what I'm doing to it.

Now I bet I get on the scales on monday and I haven't lost lol...
  • themethod
    Options
    I love that instead of giving up, I started back on MFP after I returned home.
    I like that I am reminded by lots of wonderful people why exercising and eating right (or at least trying) is a good thing.
    I like seeing new definition in my arms, abs, and legs... too bad the scale won't budge =P

So glad you guys found this thread again, and welcome back.

I've got a new one, too...

Even though I haven't yet reached my goal weight, I love that when I started my transformation there was not a single piece of clothing in my closet that fit me properly - everything was too tight, too short - and now, there isn't a single piece of clothing in my closet that I can't get into. Not one!

And I agree with dj_stevie_c once you get into the hobby of mindful eating, the crap doesn't even sound good anymore. :)
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    Yep...they both keep telling me to lose more belly...:) Less to love means more love per square inch...:) Love Denisty...:)

Guess what gets bigger when your belly goes away? I'll give you a hint, it's lower than your nose, but above your toes.

too funny.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I love that I am wearing a skirt today that I have not worn in years and I don't have shorts on underneath to prevent the dreaded thigh rub!
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just love looking in the mirror, I cant get enough ;) Self esteem is at an all time high. I'm not ashamed of my size now that I'm doing something about it, I can just say my weight outloud and not want to hide in a hole. I also now love trying on clothes...I'm getting rid of my black/brown wardrobe and changing to bright colors now that I'm going towards being smaller. I feel much better!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I love that I have more endurance and more strength than ever before. I can do 25 pushups in a row and I know that I will make it to 100. I think burpees are fun (killer, but fun). I finally believe that a pull-up might become a reality for me.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I love that I can run around with my daughter outside without looking/feeling ridiculous.
    I love that my collar bone/shoulder muscles are defined now
    I love that when we went to the gym together when he was on leave, my husband was noticing guys looking at me (I didn't notice of course, I'm not wired to think that anyone would be interested). Not that I want to be checked out, but it's nice to know that I'm noticed now.
  • themethod
    Options
    I love that I have more endurance and more strength than ever before. I can do 25 pushups in a row and I know that I will make it to 100. I think burpees are fun (killer, but fun). I finally believe that a pull-up might become a reality for me.

Are you a CrossFit-er?
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options

Are you a CrossFit-er?

No, but I have thought about checking out a Crossfit gym near my place. It is so expensive ! I like the Crossfit style, though. I do workouts from http://bodyrock.tv (or similar ones that I have designed) about 3-4x/week and I'm doing Couch to 5K.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!