5'11" whats your goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    5'11 and my profile pics (except the obvious before pics) are between 175 and 185

i dont know where i want to wind up number wise

i just want a fantastic body.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and male. according to charts my ideal weight is between 130 and 170 according to BMI. I can't imagine 170 let alone 140. I'm shooting for 190.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    160lbs puts me in a healthy BMI range
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 140 for a guy seems low but if you are heathy and feel good...

I have an initial goal of 195 as that is what I have to be to wear a specific uniform. That's my focus. I will reevaluate when I get there and see how I look and feel. I have a long way to go but at least I'm heading there!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Here's a suggestion.....get off the focus of a specific weight and target your Body Fat %. A healthy range for men is 8-15%.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 73kgs or 160 lbs. But I'll see when I get to 75kgs how I feel and look if I want to go further.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9ish and weigh 165-170. Couldnt imagine losing 25 more pound ...and you are taller. Just seems crazy.
  • gust1247
    Options
    I think weight matters much less than body fat %. I am 5'10, and my highest weight was 185 (200 while pregnant). I am at my lowest now, which is 134. However, it doesn't look good because I have always had a body fat % that is too high. So, I started NROLFW, and I try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. If I gain weight in the form of muscle and lose fat, I wont care too much about what the scale says. I used to be so focused on a *goal weight* but now I want to get strong.
  • sbailey27
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 140 for a guy seems low but if you are heathy and feel good...

I have an initial goal of 195 as that is what I have to be to wear a specific uniform. That's my focus. I will reevaluate when I get there and see how I look and feel. I have a long way to go but at least I'm heading there!
    good luck to you
  • sbailey27
    Options
    I think weight matters much less than body fat %. I am 5'10, and my highest weight was 185 (200 while pregnant). I am at my lowest now, which is 134. However, it doesn't look good because I have always had a body fat % that is too high. So, I started NROLFW, and I try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. If I gain weight in the form of muscle and lose fat, I wont care too much about what the scale says. I used to be so focused on a *goal weight* but now I want to get strong.
    probably a really good idea thanks
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11". My goal weight is 145 but I'm more focused on my body fat percentage, which I would like to be at 18% or below. (Currently 20.9%)
  • sbailey27
    Options
    Thanks for the responses, I thought 140 sounded low. I think I will go by body fat %
  • sbailey27
    Options
    Here's a suggestion.....get off the focus of a specific weight and target your Body Fat %. A healthy range for men is 8-15%.
    thanks