Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options
yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    yoside.jpg
  • beautmel
    Options
    That is some amazing inspiration, right there! I've just started weight training so this gives me something to aim for.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    amazing , also eats 6x more than the average girl on this site
  • beautmel
    Options
    Matt, I'm curious as a newbie. How long did it take her from when she started? And i'm presuming she was at a good weight already when she started? Also with what weights/reps did she start?

thank you!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

i wouldn't want to look like that
  • mkanak
    mkanak Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You may want to check out oksana grishina and Sarah Backman!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

Why not? She looks great?
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Oh, I so would love to look like that! I just finished my 4th workout of lifting heavy and have high hopes! Thanks for posting...just what I needed to see!
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    That is so disgusting that I can't stop looking at it. LOL
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Would love to know what you mean by a sharp diet though! Any advice most welcome!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

Damn! She looks great.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

Why not? She looks great?

she does but not my thing and doesn't match my standard of female beauty. i do admire her though.
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Matt, I'm curious as a newbie. How long did it take her from when she started? And i'm presuming she was at a good weight already when she started? Also with what weights/reps did she start?

thank you!

Dieting and properly under my supervision (her choice, not forced before anyone says) since mid October 2012 altho I did suggest a basic diet at the end of August to her, it was more guidelines than stuck to. You could argue 6 months, I'd say 4.

Yo started at around 60kg, she is currently 56kg however she has dropped fat and gained muscle so in just 4 months she's really really sharpened up.

Natashaa1991 - each to their own. I don't understand why you have to come and post this on the thread which is promoting healthy living and lifting, however?

tabbyavalon - could you not class your hair and piercings as weird? Again, each to their own!

Ps - I'm pierced and tattoed in more than one place tabbyavalon, so do not take offence :smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    And she had breast augmentation surgery too, right?
  • gazbo1986
    Options
    You're kidding right bro? That's hot as hell.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    29848576.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Matt, why such high reps?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I think she looks awesome!! that is why I am going to keep on lifting!!