Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

But her muscles aren't all that big though. She's lean, but her muscles are very prominent. I guess to each their own. When I think of women with huge muscles, Chyna from WWE comes to mind.

Chyna.jpg

That would be the outcome if females were on steroids. Anyone who objects - is either uneducated or in denial themselves.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    She looks so incredible!
    You are one lucky man Matt!
    What an amazing result, I am now going away to study her training plan!
    (edited because I can't type)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    She looks so incredible!
    You are one lucky man Matt!
    What an amazing result, I am now going away to study her training plan!
    (edited because I can't type)

Thanks Tiff - all the questions are genuinely answered on that thread.
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous and nicely balanced. The two of you do nice work:)
  • pinolero67
    Options
    WOW, SHE IS SO HOT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAMI...
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wouldn't look this good with this much muscle, but she does. Or my body might look good, who knows.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I genuinely appreciate the amount of work that must have gone into refining such a physique. Whether I like it or not is not the issue.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    gxm17 - please read the rest of the thread before making insults, you will understand a little more then.

She didn't get to look the way she does with just weights and no cardio. She also had a boob job. Something bodybuilding women (those into the "cartoon" look as opposed to those into the "natural" look) often resort to because they lose so much body fat. You have no idea how ridiculous it sounds to claim that she got that "look" through your training program alone. Seriously, some of us just want to be healthy and fit and, again, not look like a caricature come to life. Not trying to insult, just trying to point out that your idea of "success" isn't the same for everyone else.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    gxm17 - please read the rest of the thread before making insults, you will understand a little more then.

She didn't get to look the way she does with just weights and no cardio. She also had a boob job. Something bodybuilding women (those into the "cartoon" look as opposed to those into the "natural" look) often resort to because they lose so much body fat. You have no idea how ridiculous it sounds to claim that she got that "look" through your training program alone. Seriously, some of us just want to be healthy and fit and, again, not look like a caricature come to life. Not trying to insult, just trying to point out that your idea of "success" isn't the same for everyone else.

As for which I said, one mans wine is one mans poison. Try reading the thread. I have already agreed with you that it is not for everyone. I've already said she had a boob job. Thank you.

She has dieted with me and trained with me and these are her results since October.

NB - The boob job came before she lost the weight and began bodybuilding with me. So your comment in that respect is, well ,wrong.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Well you're failing miserably.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Anyone who thinks she looks "masculine" has a very warped sense of what men's bodies look like.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    She looks great and healthy but I personally wouldn't want a body like that because I think it looks more masculine than feminine :smile:

You are extremely mistaken and very insulting, putting a little smiley face after that kind of statement doesn't make it okay. There is nothing masculine about that body. I'm not sure why higher body fat reads feminine to some people.

To the OP: You've posted these and similar pictures many times before. I am curious if you could show us her "Before" your 4-6 months diet/training program. I doubt she could get this way from the starting point many women here are at in that amount of time. I'm afraid just showing these results will scare some women off of lifting because they think this sort of transformation is quick and easy.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have only looked at the original poster's message... and I find those pictures irresistibly sexy. I find nothing wrong with a woman who is strong, both physically, mentally, and emotionally :-)... VERY attractive
  • aperrigaud
    Options
    It always amazes me when ladies say they will NEVER lift a weight. Lifting heavy weight combined with a specific diet will make someone bulk up BUT....BUT...light weights help to tone.
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Why does she look so angry?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Because overweight women keep criticizing her looks.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

Probably me :laugh:
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yo is awesome.

Haters gonna hate. So hate on if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile, lady lifters look like goddesses!
  • nyujay2013
    nyujay2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    She looks healthy, but healthy doesn't necessarily mean good. :-)
  • Kmenczynski88
    Kmenczynski88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It always amazes me when ladies say they will NEVER lift a weight. Lifting heavy weight combined with a specific diet will make someone bulk up BUT....BUT...light weights help to tone.

*facepalm*