Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Oh noes- she has fake boobs!! The world will surely end!

Get off of it people, jealousy doesn't look good on you.

She busted her a** and looks fantastic- how about you all take your negative energy and put it towards something positive, then maybe you could look good too.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I personally don't find women at that leanness attractive. I do respect her dedication and the work she did to get there though. And fake boobs just look bad to me :/
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people. If a 250 pound women posted her progress pics, lets say she lost 50 pounds, would you be saying, sorry you're still overweight? i don't want to look like that, etc? Everyone would be saying congratulations on your success, as you should. So why do you come in here, bashing someone just because it's now how you want to look? :angry:

OP- She looks wonderful! Awesome progress.

This. You'll never see one person say, "You're fat, I wouldn't want to look like that."

But some people here feel that it's ok to make rude comments and body shame those who have worked to get fit. Because.. well really jealousy is the only reason.

Some of you should really stop pointing out what you don't like on a woman who looks 100x better than you. You wouldn't like the game to be turned around.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    She looks great...and you're sweet for being so proud! Do you know what her measurements are? I know you said she's 5'3. Her waist looks so small!

I do want to point out to other women that not every woman (or most) will look like this after cleaning your diet up for 4 months and lifting heavy for 6 months. Genetically, she's more than likely already predisposed to being on the leaner side (hence the need for the boob job long before she began cutting body fat). Plus, like he said before, she started out weighing like what, 130lbs? Just want to point that out before women that are 200lbs think they're going to look like that in 6 months.
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not my style. Not saying she isn't a strong and dedicated woman, good for her for reaching her goals, just not a look I like.
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I agree completely, she has worked hard and I admire her for the hard work she must of put in to obtain this body, but it is definitely not for me. I like the hourglass figure... http://www.moviezadda.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kelly-Brook-in-Bikini-1.jpg

....and I would never want a six pack or visible muscle or my breasts to look that firm O_O but that is my opinion only and I understand a lot of girls on this website would love to have this figure :)
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think if thats what she likes then that is great for her I would not want to look like that i want to be in shape and not loose all my curves cause I love my curves
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    She looks great...and you're sweet for being so proud! Do you know what her measurements are? I know you said she's 5'3. Her waist looks so small!

I do want to point out to other women that not every woman (or most) will look like this after cleaning your diet up for 4 months and lifting heavy for 6 months. Genetically, she's more than likely already predisposed to being on the leaner side (hence the need for the boob job long before she began cutting body fat). Plus, like he said before, she started out weighing like what, 130lbs? Just want to point that out before women that are 200lbs think they're going to look like that in 6 months.

Measurements from memory are now:

32-25-34, size 6-8.

Old bra's were 34 and 36's and she was 8-10, some 12. IIRC.

For many, naturally it will take longer.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    WHOAH. She looks incredible! You should def be proud!! :)
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people. If a 250 pound women posted her progress pics, lets say she lost 50 pounds, would you be saying, sorry you're still overweight? i don't want to look like that, etc? Everyone would be saying congratulations on your success, as you should. So why do you come in here, bashing someone just because it's now how you want to look? :angry:

Well said! :bigsmile:

this x100
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options

As for her look and people not liking the look - that of course is normal - people all have their own preferences and they ALL should be embraced.

^^Right here people^^ Don't bash it if you don't like it. Keep your negative opinions to yourself. Women are the worst with body bashing. Why? Stop it.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

why did you put an emphasis on zero cardio like its a bad thing?
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    she looks good, but really what kind of idiot still thinks that women who lift weights will get bulky? this thread is telling most of us something we already should know.

There was a post from someone yesterday who said that women who lift weights are unfeminine and unattractive. Made me laugh. I wonder if that is why he posted this!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

This. You'll never see one person say, "You're fat, I wouldn't want to look like that."

But some people here feel that it's ok to make rude comments and body shame those who have worked to get fit. Because.. well really jealousy is the only reason.

Some of you should really stop pointing out what you don't like on a woman who looks 100x better than you. You wouldn't like the game to be turned around.

^ This. I'd add, look in the mirror before making comments like that. Clueless and rude is a mock-worth combination.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This thread is funny because that chic looks great! I bet there isn't one dude in this thread that wouldn't be thrilled if their girlfriend looked like that.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    She looks freaking awesome!!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Measurements from memory are now:

32-25-34, size 6-8.

Old bra's were 34 and 36's and she was 8-10, some 12. IIRC.

For many, naturally it will take longer.

just in case if not clear: you mean UK sizes right? so 2-4 US now
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I agree anyone who works hard should feel good about it no matter what your taste is I don't believe in bashing anyone unless they personally hurt you in some way if she feels good thats all that matters
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    That is so disgusting that I can't stop looking at it. LOL

This... :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If you guys break up, have her give me a call.