Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think she looks awesome and beautiful! I would love to look even remotely close to what she has done. Good for her, she is inspiring and it’s good to have people like you (Matt_Wild) supporting her.

I can't afford a personal trainer to show me if I'm lifting the weights correctly and effectively. Or someone to help me with a lifestyle change in what I’m eating. I’m trying, to do my best. I guess I should just do some more research and figure out a routine.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

But her muscles aren't all that big though. She's lean, but her muscles are very prominent. I guess to each their own. When I think of women with huge muscles, Chyna from WWE comes to mind.

Chyna.jpg
    id tap that mmmm ..... o_O

That's an old pic of her. I don't think she kept up that bulk unfortunately.
    No, she looks like this now. And her voice is deeper than my dads... :laugh:

celebrity-rehab-drdrew-laurer03.jpg
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

Eh? Her muscles aren't big
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

looks like she got herself some breast implants as well.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Some of the replies in this thread make me disgusted with humanity. The woman has worked hard - she looks great! I don't care if her boobs are fake or not - my eyes don't go there first. I see all the sweat and crappy-sleep nights from soreness that she went through to get here! Oh, and the self-control in her diet. I'd be proud as hell to flaunt that body! Also shows there's more than one way to skin a cat by her training style. Kudos to both of you!

This.

The fact anyone cares about her boobs....ridiculous. WTF does that have to do with anything? I'll tell you what? When I reach goal, you bet your butt I'll get implants. Why? Cuz I am so use to my body being one shape...if losing a lot of BF brings me down to feeling like I'm not proportionate or able to fit well in clothes, I'm going to do what makes ME happy. People really need to be less jealous of others.

The fact that many can't see how much hard work went into achieving this...and that this isn't what every woman would achieve by picking up a dumbbell...be realistic. She trained hard, watched her diet meticulously, and this was the result. If you don't want results like THIS....be a bit easier with diet, don't lift as heavy...but any thoughts that lifting at all should be avoided? Not healthy and not smart.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to look l like that. That's probably because I'm a guy. :bigsmile:

Were I a girl, though? Oh, hell yeah.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    And a boob job... :)
    Why is that relevant? If implants make her feel more comfortable in HER skin, how is that any concern of yours?

"I want to be all natural" is the response I expect out of those who have an issue with the implants. Well, to those of you that do, do you wear makeup? Use any anti aging creams? Acne cleansers? Hair dye? Nail Polish? Have any tattoos, perhaps? Piercings?

If so, then you're NOT all natural, so get off the high horse and stop judging her for wanting to be comfortable in her own skin.

Great response !
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the supportive comments guys. Of course I am proud of Yo, she has done incredibly well.

The way I/we see it that if we can help or inspire just one person it is worth it.

Thanks, Matt, you are both inspiring!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Bravo for being like the 32nd person to say that. WHO CARES!??!
  • xViccas27
    Options
    I think she looks awesome and beautiful! I would love to look even remotely close to what she has done. Good for her, she is inspiring and it’s good to have people like you (Matt_Wild) supporting her.

I can't afford a personal trainer to show me if I'm lifting the weights correctly and effectively. Or someone to help me with a lifestyle change in what I’m eating. I’m trying, to do my best. I guess I should just do some more research and figure out a routine.

^ seconding this
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    WTF is up with some of these comments?? I think she looks awesome, not too bulky at all! I would love to look like her. So she got breast augmentation, who cares?? Good for her.
  • Aviva92
    Options
    And she had breast augmentation surgery too, right?

ninja'd
  • Aviva92
    Options
    she looks good, but really what kind of idiot still thinks that women who lift weights will get bulky? this thread is telling most of us something we already should know.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

iknowright?
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    And a boob job... :)
    Why is that relevant? If implants make her feel more comfortable in HER skin, how is that any concern of yours?

"I want to be all natural" is the response I expect out of those who have an issue with the implants. Well, to those of you that do, do you wear makeup? Use any anti aging creams? Acne cleansers? Hair dye? Nail Polish? Have any tattoos, perhaps? Piercings?

If so, then you're NOT all natural, so get off the high horse and stop judging her for wanting to be comfortable in her own skin.

This. I think she looks amazing. I have dated women with fake boobs, women with real boobs, and women with no boobs. Who cares? They were all great women regardless of the size of their chest.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people. If a 250 pound women posted her progress pics, lets say she lost 50 pounds, would you be saying, sorry you're still overweight? i don't want to look like that, etc? Everyone would be saying congratulations on your success, as you should. So why do you come in here, bashing someone just because it's now how you want to look? :angry:

OP- She looks wonderful! Awesome progress.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

iknowright?

And also this.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    she looks awesome. End of story.
    Shut it boobie people.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people. If a 250 pound women posted her progress pics, lets say she lost 50 pounds, would you be saying, sorry you're still overweight? i don't want to look like that, etc? Everyone would be saying congratulations on your success, as you should. So why do you come in here, bashing someone just because it's now how you want to look? :angry:

OP- She looks wonderful! Awesome progress.

Well said! :bigsmile: