Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

looks like she got herself some breast implants as well.
    Bravo for being like the 32nd person to say that. WHO CARES!??!

i didn't read ahead. WHO CARES!??!

not to mention that most people already know that lifting weights does not cause women to get bulky, so this thread doesn't tell me anything.

Right, so tell me again why you felt compelled to comment?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

why not? why do you feel compelled to comment on my post?
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

not to mention that most people already know that lifting weights does not cause women to get bulky, so this thread doesn't tell me anything.

:laugh: It it's full of dumb...perhaps stop coming back in and commenting?

And no, many people have the misconception that women lifting will get bulky. You're the one who's a bit ignorant in this thread, buddy.

nothing dumb about my post. most intelligent people already know that information.

Reading comprehension....never said you said anything dumb....but you said people who don't know this are idiots. I meant if the thread is so full of dumb (idiots, as you put it) then why do you keep coming back?

No one is dumb or an idiot for believing what the media and other outlets have supplied to them for so many years. Yes the tables are turning now and people are more aware, but still many aren't because they're not surrounded by knowledgeable people regarding the subject. Being an adult and knowing when to think before you speak is hard.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    And a boob job... :)
    Why is that relevant? If implants make her feel more comfortable in HER skin, how is that any concern of yours?

"I want to be all natural" is the response I expect out of those who have an issue with the implants. Well, to those of you that do, do you wear makeup? Use any anti aging creams? Acne cleansers? Hair dye? Nail Polish? Have any tattoos, perhaps? Piercings?

If so, then you're NOT all natural, so get off the high horse and stop judging her for wanting to be comfortable in her own skin.

It's relevant for the same reason Lance Armstrong lost all his "champion" titles. Her physique was gained through plastic surgery. All it requires is money to get fake boobs, not exercise or diet or "hard work."
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think she looks amazing. I love lifting much more than cardio. Such an inspiration!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    amy1612 - incredibly proud - thank you for the comments!

As for negative comments, please just select the option to ignore the user and their comments will disappear if they are simply negative for the sake of it. Some good negative points I may add, not all bad :smile:
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

I don't think they have surgery yet for catty jealous personality extraction, but you should start saving up just in case.

lol all i said was that she had breast implants and people jump all over me for it. i'm not "jealous" of a person i don't even know.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Jeezus some people...if shes got implants she's 'fake', if she doesnt her 'tits are too small', shes too muscular, shes too fat, shes too thin...stop ribbing on people and how they choose to look.
    may not want to look like Dana Lynne Bailey for instance, but damn I respect her hard work, and think she looks awesome.
    For all that women moan about 'what men think of them' they dog on each other far too much, its disgusting. If a women chooses to get implants, its not your right to comment. Her body, her boobs...doesnt mean she worked any less hard to look the way she does. And if you dont want to look the same, or think muscular women are 'weird', keep it to yourself...no-one is saying this is what you SHOULD look like....if you havent got anything nice to say, then you know what to do.

Matt your fiance looks amazing, thats a lot of hard work and dedication right there. I bet youre both very proud of her

I like you!
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    Simply stunning and beautiful. Not only is her face beautiful, but her hard work and her results.... unbelievable. She is an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Why is that relevant? If implants make her feel more comfortable in HER skin, how is that any concern of yours?

"I want to be all natural" is the response I expect out of those who have an issue with the implants. Well, to those of you that do, do you wear makeup? Use any anti aging creams? Acne cleansers? Hair dye? Nail Polish? Have any tattoos, perhaps? Piercings?

If so, then you're NOT all natural, so get off the high horse and stop judging her for wanting to be comfortable in her own skin.

It's relevant for the same reason Lance Armstrong lost all his "champion" titles. Her physique was gained through plastic surgery. All it requires is money to get fake boobs, not exercise or diet or "hard work."

Oh right, b/c her boobs are the only feature she has. Not the abs. Not the definition of her body that she's GOTTEN from working out...just the boobs. :yawn:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    The thing that bugs me about everyone's comments regarding her breast implants, just think if it were the other way round (she got down to that level of body fat but stayed with natural boobs) These are the sorts of comments you'd get:

"Urgh I don't want to look like that, she's got so muscular she's lost her boobs" - Yes I've seen those sorts of comments on the forums before. Moral of the story, you can't please everyone!

Yes, I noticed the implants. No, I wouldn't want them myself if I were to get in the shape she's in. I still admire her results regardless of whether she had help in that department or not. It doesn't take away all the hard work and effort she's put into the rest of her body!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

Right, so tell me again why you felt compelled to comment?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

why not? why do you feel compelled to comment on my post?

You just make it so easy.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I would rather have lean soft curves and a womaly squishiness then all off those hard abs and muscles. i like being soft gently tones and feminine.

I think she looks great and i admire her hard work but not my standard of feminie beauty either.

This is more of what I aspire too:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=natural+healthy+woman+in+bathing+suit&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=D807AEA3A873D849AC9E451E4047E5D6C4FFD719&selectedIndex=47
    I would cry if I looked like that. I guess I would learn to enjoy ice cream over working out!
    To each their own though ;)
  • _Witsy_
    Options

*facepalm*

Her boob job did not make her muscles pop and her body look amazing. It's like 2% of what makes her body look good. She'd look amazing either way.

wow. Wow. WOW.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    amy1612 - incredibly proud - thank you for the comments!

As for negative comments, please just select the option to ignore the user and their comments will disappear if they are simply negative for the sake of it. Some good negative points I may add, not all bad :smile:

You're more level headed than me mate.

If that was my fiance with that amazing body and all these women with TONS of their own flaws were saying "Eww, I want to keep my curves, she looks gross." I'd be a ball of rage. Hell I'm angry on your behalf!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I'm not sure why it matters whether this girl has CHOSEN to have implants or not. That was not the point of this thread. The point is she is in fantastic shape (most people would love to have a magic pill to achieve this) but she actually put in the WORK and most importantly had the self control in the kitchen.

OP, she looks marvelous! Thanks for posting as I'm about to start in May my transformation into Bikini Competitions this year!! This is very motivating!!

Tell her to keep up the HARD WORK and to let the haters hate!

xoxo
  • _Witsy_
    Options
    holy crap. Some people are ridiculous.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Somehow I think this has become appropriate in this thread.

adviceformen_zps5851c9d5.jpg
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can only imagine the future babies you two will have .. healthy and fit from the inside out !

She looks amazing and this happens to be my exact image of a beautiful fit woman.

With that said , if my image of a beautiful woman was a softer hourglass type , more curvy maybe , I would certainly still admire the time and dedication that it took for that woman to get the results she was going for and be super impressed by it and I wouldn't feel the need to point out how its not my cup of tea.

And I would not concentrate on whether her boobs were real or fake. Boobs don't make a body great. Just my opinion.

It's mostly woman hating on her too .. SMH to be one right now
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    she is totally HOT!!