Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Looking very good, love a woman that lifts and eats right.
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Why does she look so angry?

That would be the look of bada$$ery.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Oh, her ABS are amazing!
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Great accomplishment. I have been lifting/healthy eating for 30 years. I can fully appreciate the amount of effort and discipline required to obtain that level of fitness.

yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    She looks good!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    She looks absolutely phenomenal. Good on you for supporting and helping her achieve her fitness goals.
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    And a boob job... :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Do any of the people criticizing the way she looks realize that if she gained a little body fat, she may have the look you like?

Her body is fabulous, and strong....the final product is a matter of HER preference for lower body fat.
  • xViccas27
    Options
    Uhh.. your lady is gorgeous. I vote for being jealous, and needing to kick my booty into gear.

Don't know why the haters gotta hate -- her work and dedication is definitely showing AND she still looks like one hell of a woman. And I figured the boob job would be irrelevant? That's a totally separate choice from working out.....
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    People are so ridic!!!

She is beautiful, her fiance is clearly trying to just provide insight and knowledge (as well as respectfully reply to all the haters)

For those who are talking trash and being rude...GTFO and go channel that jealousy into a workout.

Thanks for sharing Matt!
  • Kmenczynski88
    Kmenczynski88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think the boob job comments are hilarious as most are from people who wouldn't ever make it to being that lean. Try to reach her body fat levels and still have a huge natural rack....you won't.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    And a boob job... :)
    Why is that relevant? If implants make her feel more comfortable in HER skin, how is that any concern of yours?

"I want to be all natural" is the response I expect out of those who have an issue with the implants. Well, to those of you that do, do you wear makeup? Use any anti aging creams? Acne cleansers? Hair dye? Nail Polish? Have any tattoos, perhaps? Piercings?

If so, then you're NOT all natural, so get off the high horse and stop judging her for wanting to be comfortable in her own skin.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the supportive comments guys. Of course I am proud of Yo, she has done incredibly well.

The way I/we see it that if we can help or inspire just one person it is worth it.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I think the boob job comments are hilarious as most are from people who wouldn't ever make it to being that lean. Try to reach her body fat levels and still have a huge natural rack....you won't.

Well clearly you haven't read the thread, because he stated that she had the boob job before she started training like that. That aside, even the simple act of losing weight will make you lose weight in boobs for most women since they are mostly comprised of fat.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice the ignorant responses by a few posters:
    -accusing Matt of stating this is how women should look.
    -making rude comments about her physique.

No wonder so many young women develop body image and eating disorders with such blunt criticism.
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great and not too muscular so idk what other people are seeing!
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. She looks incredible. Such inspiration. Looking forward to hitting the gym with her in mind.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    gxm17 - please read the rest of the thread before making insults, you will understand a little more then.

She didn't get to look the way she does with just weights and no cardio. She also had a boob job. Something bodybuilding women (those into the "cartoon" look as opposed to those into the "natural" look) often resort to because they lose so much body fat. You have no idea how ridiculous it sounds to claim that she got that "look" through your training program alone. Seriously, some of us just want to be healthy and fit and, again, not look like a caricature come to life. Not trying to insult, just trying to point out that your idea of "success" isn't the same for everyone else.

You sound a little envious. JS.

I think she looks amazing, boob job or not. It's not your body- so why do YOU care??
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

How unattractive and unfeminine.

JK. She looks hot!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the supportive comments guys. Of course I am proud of Yo, she has done incredibly well.

The way I/we see it that if we can help or inspire just one person it is worth it.

:flowerforyou:
    as you can see from the comments you have inspired way more than 1....thank you for sharing