Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Options

Replies

• teneh
    teneh Posts: 39
    Options
    She looks amazing!! :D
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    yep!!!! i agree... i look terrible dont i???
  • HurricaneFrancis
    Options
    She looks amazing and I think most women should strive for a figure like this...As for the no cardio, it's still an important part of fitness, especially for women.
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Have you any pics of girls who got that toned but didn't have breast implants as surgery isn't for everyone!!?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    She looks stunning. I may never achieve half that, but she's inspiring me to get my butt back to the gym and to keep picking up heavy stuff.

I think it is FANTASTIC that you're so proud of her achievements.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    The fake boobs are a turn off
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    lose the gladiator stripper shoes and we're getting somewhere.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love her legs!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    And she had breast augmentation surgery too, right?

Correct.
    You're kidding right bro? That's hot as hell.

Its my fiancee - I'm kidding :wink:
    I just wonder why she isn't posting her own pics, and you are instead OP? Did she agree?

She's my fiancee, she's agreed.
    Thank you! What weights did she start with? I'm 5'9 and 65kg starting out.

She used to squat 20kg Olympic bar with no plates.
    Would love to know what you mean by a sharp diet though! Any advice most welcome!

Read this, all explained for you - www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821132-yo-s-successful-carb-cycling-routine-with-diet-and-regime
    Matt, why such high reps?

Legs respond very well to high reps as well as low reps. I'll often do 70 rep sets myself on the leg press.
    She looks fantastic! I've never been a woman who has shied away from weights, and never will be. Healthy and strong is sexy, DUH!

Keep going - I love watching my other half lift!
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

She doesn't have muscles, just abs!

She does! When pumped and flexed etc, an example of her back -

yoscontinueddevelopment.jpg
    Meh, she looks good but that's it.

I really don't think she looks amazing as others are saying.

Each to their own.
    She looks amazing ! I am sure she is extremely proud of her achievements and if shes not she should be!
    Those of you saying she looks gross or horrible please have some respect she must of worked hard to achieve how she looks now. If you dont appreciate peoples hard work or dont like girls with a lot of muscle fair enough its your opinion but please do not put negative comments !

I always find that when I start doing weight training my body changes but I gain weight or maintain. Would you recommend me losing weight through cardio and healthy eating before starting or just start now ?

Thank you :)

Thanks you for taking the time to post that!
    Came in here gloves off lol..whose knocking lifting for women? Lol...instead it was inspiration! Oh if only I'd have been so aware at her age! She looks great, build is perfect, not OTT at all. Kudos!

Thank you for seeing the post for what it is - to show what it can do for women.
    Does this really have to turn into one of those ridiculous "are women with muscles attractive" threads? Seriously.

Is it not enough to acknowledge that this woman has set herself a challenging goal, was worked hard and has achieved a high level of conditioning? How about just saying "Well done on achieving your goals!"

I think what some people are also failing to realise is that this lady has options. If she wants the physique of a swim wear model she can just diet up again and add body fat. She has the physique of a figure competitor now because that is what she wants. She has applied herself and it has worked.

This too!
    She looks great and healthy but I personally wouldn't want a body like that because I think it looks more masculine than feminine :smile:

I'm sure she is extremely proud of it & you seem proud too as I've seen that photo several times lol. Each to their own :smile:

This photo hasn't been on here? But thanks for the comments all the same.
    I just wonder why she isn't posting her own pics, and you are instead OP? Did she agree?

If you check out OP's page he is dating her. My guess he wants us to drool over his girl

No, it is to help inspire people.

She looks bloody amazing!!

Would be interested in getting some tips if you could spare any.

I am 130lb and have a leanish figure. I love cardio but have just got into weights.

Currently squatting 47.5 kg but 60kg in my summer goal.

SHE LOOKS GREAT - everyone should stop hating, everyone could only wish to look like that!!

Thank you as well! The diet she follows is above :smile:

WOW, she looks truly amazing. I would love to get to the point she is. Please tips for nutrition and workouts. She should be so proud of her hard work.

See the diet above!
    Wow. I'd love to look like that! Now I'm really excited that I'm getting into weight lifting. I'm doing it as I want to be toned - but even more so - I want to be able to do just about any fun exercise that's out there and that means physical strength. It is neat to see though that you don't have to look big if you weight lift. I'm not sure where they other girls were seeing big muscles...I just saw a lioness prowling...pretty great way to start the day to inspire me. Thanks.

Monica

Thanks Monica, thats just how it is!
    Hot like fire!!

Although, I have to ask... are the er "ladies" all natural? ..I'm just curious whether it is possible to be that lean and still be as curvaceous as she is.

She has implants yes.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with that amazing body by any standard. She's a great example of what lifting and diet can really do. Matt, my hat's off to you there man!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Completely inspirational for me. One day I hope to look anything close to her, I think its amazing what can be done and what she has done to her body. Once again pure inspiration and I think she has an amazing body.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Have you any pics of girls who got that toned but didn't have breast implants as surgery isn't for everyone!!?

This is the OP's girlfriend, he doesn't have to supply you photos on demand.
  • black_cats
    black_cats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You girls have got to stop the girl hate - it's appalling.

She looks fantastic. I cant wait to be like that in the future - STRONG!
  • runningwoodpecker
    Options
    yo220113.jpg

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

Absolutely incredible, I would love to look like that. I can only squat 5KG LOL! but im hoping I can increase as time goes on, its easy for someone to say 'Lift heavy' when I simply havent got the strength right now. What does her meals look like, how many calories does she eat? is she on MFP? :blushing:
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Does this really have to turn into one of those ridiculous "are women with muscles attractive" threads? Seriously.

Is it not enough to acknowledge that this woman has set herself a challenging goal, was worked hard and has achieved a high level of conditioning? How about just saying "Well done on achieving your goals!"

I think what some people are also failing to realise is that this lady has options. If she wants the physique of a swim wear model she can just diet up again and add body fat. She has the physique of a figure competitor now because that is what she wants. She has applied herself and it has worked.

Well said sir!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Yo is on MFP - www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov

Her diet for those who missed it is - www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821132-yo-s-successful-carb-cycling-routine-with-diet-and-regime
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    She looks great and healthy but I personally wouldn't want a body like that because I think it looks more masculine than feminine :smile:

I'm sure she is extremely proud of it & you seem proud too as I've seen that photo several times lol. Each to their own :smile:

agree
  • runningwoodpecker
    Options
    Yo is on MFP - www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov

Her diet for those who missed it is - www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821132-yo-s-successful-carb-cycling-routine-with-diet-and-regime

Thanks so much!!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

This look was gained with a sharp diet, lifting heavy weights like me (she squats 60kg for 30 reps x 3 sets, 77.5k for 12 reps!) and ZERO cardio.

Just something to think about :smile:

Absolutely incredible, I would love to look like that. I can only squat 5KG LOL! but im hoping I can increase as time goes on, its easy for someone to say 'Lift heavy' when I simply havent got the strength right now. What does her meals look like, how many calories does she eat? is she on MFP? :blushing:

I'm sure if you can carry your own handbag then you can squat more than 5kg.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    If you want to watch how Yo trains with sound and video we have Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Wild-Matt-Wild-UKBFF-Gaspari-Rep-Yo-Lazarov-The-Newbie/416793921724418

Its charting her dieting etc up to her competitions.

As for her look and people not liking the look - that of course is normal - people all have their own preferences and they ALL should be embraced.