Exercises to Burn Off a Big Mac

Options

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Run back to McDonald's and get me one :)
  • brentdaniels
    Options
    Everyone knows that if you drink a Diet Coke, Pepsi, etc. that it will automatically cancel the Big Mac calories, but keep the good stuff.....lol
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You have to find the family of the cow the burger was made out of and slaughter them with an axe. The ghosts of the animals will then possess you and make the Big Mac disappear from your digestive track.

Other than that, exercise a little more and burn off the extra calories.
  • livaneah
    livaneah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Running burns about 600 calories an hour... Your body will burn carbs and protein before stored fat, so go run before it stores itself :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I once had a Big Mac and i stayed fat a whole year after that. I don't think there is anything you can do. Sorry.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Have it surgically removed from your stomach. Quickly. Before it digests.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    If you had been in a sauna while consuming the Big Mac it would have been a negative calorie food.
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    I totally have an app for that.
    1 Big Mac = 56 min of stair climbing
    1 Big Mac= 33 min of Kickboxing
    1 Big Mac= 42 min of calisthenics
    1 Big Mac=42 min of running 5mph
    1 Big Mac= 111 min of weight lifting...

There's more options but those were the first 5 (:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    hamster.jpg

Somewhere just out of camera shot there's a giant upside down water dropper.

and a HUGE p!ssed off hamster waiting his turn
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Run back to McDonald's and get me one :)

LOL.... YES... ME TOO...
  • Well... last time i ate a big mac it was more than one it was 2 and a medium fries and 3 cookies and didnt feel bad at all guess somewhere there is someone that feel bad for eatting one :( ohhh and finished it all in under 16 minutes but see I actuallly get off the couch and make **** happen not sit there with the xbox control in one hand trying to burn mad calories playing the game on hard slamming the a button but hey its your choice !!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Tips?

funny-exercise-o.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If you had large fries with the Big Mac, then don't worry. McDonalds fries have been tested and will out last the roaches in a nuclear war. If you leave them in the car, they're still good a year later. It's because of this the body has a hard time digesting and breaking down the natural potato in the fries. This is the one and only true negative food. You will burn more than the fries up to and equaling the exact amount of calories in the Big Mac. If you didn't have fries, I would suggest going back and just getting a small order of fries and that should do the trick.

Also, don't worry about the fries effecting any of the "clean" food. Since fries and Big Macs are made in the same place, the fries are a "smart" food when it comes to which calories to burn, and tend to stay close to the same branding.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    hamster.jpg

Somewhere just out of camera shot there's a giant upside down water dropper.

and a HUGE p!ssed off hamster waiting his turn
    How are his feet not going through the slats?
  • I was waiting for that ^^^^^^
  • KupCake0720
    Options
    You have to find the family of the cow the burger was made out of and slaughter them with an axe. The ghosts of the animals will then possess you and make the Big Mac disappear from your digestive track.

Other than that, exercise a little more and burn off the extra calories.

lmaoo funny.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I once had a Big Mac and i stayed fat a whole year after that. I don't think there is anything you can do. Sorry.

:laugh:
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    35 minutes of strenuous tunneling in the McDonalds Playland area. Guaranteed to only burn food purchased from there.
    Or you might pee your pants.
    Either way, it's all good.

Just please don't pee in the playland toys
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    eat a second one. Everyone knows two negatives cancel out and make a positive