High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Good Monring

I am so happy to read everyone success stories and their "not so success"stories. They show me that goals are attainable and messing up is okay as long as you can recognize the mistakes and get back on track. Thank you for inspiring me.

Okay, so this week has not been good. For me, if I don't plan I fail and that's what happened. I did walk for 45 minutes yesterday and I did my sit up challenge which my numer is 13 and I also did 36 crunches and 20 push ups. 4 full and 16 modified.

I'm drinking my water but I have to remember to make myself drink water because I'm not really thirsty throughout the day.

Not sure about what exercise I will do today because I have so much to do but I will do something.

have a great day

PS. I have found that quoting mantra's to myself are helping me. It is a mantra that I created myself. So create one that satisfies your needs. Here's mine... "I will win if I do the work, If I do the work I will win. I am capable and I release fear. I weigh 160 pounds" I was tempted with greasy pzza yesterday and I quoted my mantra and I didnt' eat it. :laugh:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bad day for me....ate too much JUNK and did not get to workout. I was busy all day! My uncle was on the offshore rig that exploded, so the morning was spent worrying about him (he is fine thank God, but continuing to pray for the lost and their families). Then I got home and cleaned my house some (put up laundry, swept, cooked supper, etc.). Then I had some work stuff that HAD to be finished, so did not get my workout in. I really am disappointed in myself. I hope to get my walking in today and possibly meditation. Still working on the ab challenge. I would love to get it done!! I need some ab work! Today has been better by far! Hope to keep it up!!

Calcote- Where are you? I am in Louisiana too! While my husband does not work offshore, he is in the oil industry as is my assistant's husband. We are all praying for all the families involved!

As far as your plan here, keep it up girl... Together we can do this! k

Woo hoo I am a Louisiana girl too :D
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Swtonu2000: Welcome to the group!

Meokk: Congrats on getting into those size 14s! That's so awesome!

Cris: I got 60 oz. of water in yesterday. Slow improvement, but I'm making some progress.

Today I go to the annual female doctor appointment and I'm scare of what their scale will say. I know it will be higher than mine at home due to different time of day, clothes, etc. Ick!

When I went for my BP check the other day, their scale said 5 pounds more than mine! Talk about stress lol!! I hate the scales at the doctor's office!!
  • ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Ive been good all week with eating and drinking 90oz water a day for the challenge even though its my TOM, but im dreading tomorrows weigh in because today i went out with girl mates for food and ate a harvester mixed grill!!!!! although im still just within my calorie count for today im worried that due to the mixed grill and due to it being TOM the scales wont love me!

Hows does everyone else feel their week has been? :smile:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as many of you... it is my TOM again UGhh.... The week has been okay calorie wise but not good choices. Today is proving to be difficult. I feel tired, but I slept almost 9 hours. I am drinking plenty of water, but craving cholate and my bed. I already indulged a little in my afternoon snack... see-i've already had my afternoon snack and it is only 1pm!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Heather- I am super proud of you! I noticed that your water went way up!

Chesire- at 188.5 you should be getting about 94oz of water. You are almost there, but dont force yourself I am not sure how that lap thing works! Thanks for trying anyways! I feel much better thanks so much for taking the time to ask! :flowerforyou:

My week- its been ok eating wise, excercise I havent done any. I was off work sick (really really sick...cant get out of bed sick:noway: ) Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday my son got sick so I was home with him...ugh. Today will be my first excercise day since LAST thursday I feel like a total bum and I still feel weak but Im going to try to go to my spin class tonight anyways!

HAPPY WEIGH IN TOMORROW EVERYONE!!

Cris
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Okay i just had my boyfiend to add me to his gym membership and it's a pretty basic gym. They have treadmills, stationary bikes, eliptical machines, free weights, ab and leg machines, various other machines that i'm not quite sure what they do and they also offer free classes like ab attack, cardio and core, core stretch, sculpt and burn, strength and tone, kick boxing, cardio blast, abs & back...

Basically I have no clue what i should start out doing... would you guys recommend i go to any of those classes at first. All i've ever done is walk/jog. I have never really worked out any other way...

What do ya'll do when you go to the gym?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    this week has been bad bad bad! no work outs, and eating what I want when I want is a bad combination. but I figure this will be my last week to mess around and start giving it my all as of >>>>Saturday May 1st, 2010<<<<<<<

I haven't figured out a workout plan but I know I wanna workout atleast 5x a week and I will start following these set of rules which really helped me before:

#1. Cut off time is 8pm (this has been my biggest problem)
    #2 Eat breakfast
    #3 Drink 8cups of water (atleast)
    # 4 have one cheat meal not a whole weekend
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    Options
    Okay i just They have treadmills, stationary bikes, eliptical machines, free weights, ab and leg machines, various other machines that i'm not quite sure what they do and they also offer free classes like ab attack, cardio and core, core stretch, sculpt and burn, strength and tone, kick boxing, cardio blast, abs & back...

My gym has a bootcamp class on Monday/Wednesdays and Aerobics/Abs class Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. That is what I do. I also try to walk 30 mins on my lunch break M/T/W ... doesnt always happen though-dont always get a lunch break if I have clients coming in.

I would love to have a kickboxing class. I would suggest doing mostly cardio classes with one or two days of the strength and tone class.... but the kickboxing-as I am partial- would be a good combo
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Hey everyone.

This week has been bad bad bad...
    I have NOT been eating well at all :(:sad:
    And not to mention my lack of exercise. I have however gone for two runs.
    Tonight I am going runner shopping as my current pair is EIGHT, count that, EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!!!!! I am also going to buy some cleats for slo-pitch which starts next wednesday!!! I am soo pumped - not much for burning calories, but I really LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and it pumps me up soo yay :):)

I am doing pretty okay with the water thing, not yesterday but the day before I had more than enough and yesterday I didnt and I'm still working on today.
    Tomorrow I am going outta town for the weekend, but I'll still be able to weigh in since we aren't leaving until the afternoon.

Have a happy Thursday!!!
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Okay i just They have treadmills, stationary bikes, eliptical machines, free weights, ab and leg machines, various other machines that i'm not quite sure what they do and they also offer free classes like ab attack, cardio and core, core stretch, sculpt and burn, strength and tone, kick boxing, cardio blast, abs & back...

My gym has a bootcamp class on Monday/Wednesdays and Aerobics/Abs class Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. That is what I do. I also try to walk 30 mins on my lunch break M/T/W ... doesnt always happen though-dont always get a lunch break if I have clients coming in.

I would love to have a kickboxing class. I would suggest doing mostly cardio classes with one or two days of the strength and tone class.... but the kickboxing-as I am partial- would be a good combo

Thanks for that idea of doing the cardio and strength. That's a good idea... it is just so overwhelming there's so much to do. It's hard to figure it out if you've never done it before lol
  • pmortlip
    pmortlip Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    fell tonight and hurt myself pretty bad no broken bones but can not walk right now glad I had my exercise finished but I don't think i will be doing anything for the next several days, have to stay on my meal plan.
  • kbhobbs
    kbhobbs Posts: 216
    Options
    Well, this was a crazy week. I am not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning. My weight is like a roller coaster. Up one second, down the next... So we'll see. I just wanted to tell y'all about the H2O challenge. I LOVE water! That is typically all I drink. So this is not much of a challenge for me. I carry water with me wherever I go. I love to put lemon or lime crystals in my bottle- just for a different taste if I get bored with water.

AND I did 60 situps today! I know most of you do more, but this is a great number for me!

What can I do to get this weight off??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 138 lbs.

Down one lbs, I guess I shouldn't complain, but I cannot help being disappointed it isn't more. Have a great weekend everyone
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WEEK 3 WEIGHT CHECK IN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Starting weight 105.7kg = 233 pounds = 16 stone 9lbs
    Current weight 101.4kg = 223.5 pounds = 15 stone 13.5lbs
    Goal weight 82.6kg = 182 pounds = 13st

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WEEK 3 WEIGHT CHECK IN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Weigh in! Like others here, it has not been a good week for me either, but I am not going to give up!

Starting weight :181

Last week's weight: 175.5

Today's weight: 173.9
  • mykidsmom
    mykidsmom Posts: 11
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 138 lbs.

Down one lbs, I guess I shouldn't complain, but I cannot help being disappointed it isn't more. Have a great weekend everyone

One pound a week is 52 pounds over the year! :)
  • mykidsmom
    mykidsmom Posts: 11
    Options
    CW 192.4
  • ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Last weeks weight was 180.2lbs

* This weeks weight is 177.8lbs *

Loss of 2.4lbs!! Im very pleased with this, especially because its my TOM as well!
  • candice26
    candice26 Posts: 27
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!! Hope everyone has had a great week!! My weight for week three is:

so I've gained .5, which I think is no thanks to the big *kitten* bowl of pasta I had for dinner last night! But was up n met my trainer for 5am this morning! Did some boxing, weight training! It was great!
    **Note to self: eat light Thursday nights!:wink: