High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options
Welcome to our new permanent home.
Let me know if you were able to find us ok?

Replies

• ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Found you! :)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    is it too late to join your group?
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Found you!
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    found you!
    SW: 203 lbs
    CW: 199.4
    GW: 145
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    FOUND!!
  • bfara
    bfara Posts: 5
    Options
    hello everyone today is my first day. I am excited. What is the challenge for this week?
    :happy:
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Found! Yay
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to join in on this group! I'm going to check out the sit-ups challenge and will definitely do the motivation challenge. I just restarted my "healthy food choices and exercising" today after being off the wagon for 2 weeks. So, I'm sure this will be a great motivation for me. I will be posting my SW and Goal Weights on Friday. Hopefully some more weight will come off before then. :wink:
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Found you
    SW:224
    CW:219
    GW:143
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    Can you post the little challenges here? I would love to join one! :) Thanks!
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    found it!! :smile:

off to start my sit-ups!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    save for later
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Great, glad you guys found it ok.
    For those of you who are new, a big welcome.
    Please go back to this header under the "introduce yourself" board and catch up on what we've been up to in our first week, the mini challenges and of course the weigh ins. There you'll find all the answers to your questions.
    Allie will add the new members to the spreadsheet this Friday, so don't worry.
    Meokk has posted a really great challenge for this week, you'll have to go back and find it.
    We had to move over to this board as we are really exploding in numbers, thats why you'll see 2 headers with this name. Going forward, only post HERE!
    Cool?
    No workout today for me. Back to the gym with a vengence tomorrow:mad:
  • NewChapter
    Options
    Found :smile:
  • pmortlip
    pmortlip Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Found you ,
    no real work out today for some reason woke up so sore . ran all over the operating room but that does not count. was with in my food limit today see ya Finished the challenge last week.as for this weeks challenge I can do #2, will work really hard to work on 1. I have a very bad back and have not gotten the abdomen back in shape to support that many crunches, however I will really try.
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Found you! Hope everyone is set for another great week!!
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    I look forward to the challenges for this week. I will be starting the sit up count just as soon as I post for my English homework. And I will make sure that I post my weight on time this week. I too managed to complete 6 workouts since last Wednesday, but I didn't count my calories this weekend and this seems to be a problem for me, so I actually gained back 1 1/2 pounds. :sad: But I'll just pick myself up, dust myself off and continue on my journey.
  • Ju5t4u_84
    Ju5t4u_84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello! (save for later)
  • foxywife75
    foxywife75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Found you!

Heather, not sure if you had me down for completing your challenge or not. Just in case, here's what I did:
    Mon - Biggest Loser routine & 30 min brisk walk (3.5 mph)
    Tues - 30 min brisk walk (3.5 mph)
    Wed - rest
    Thurs - You On A Diet beginner work out & 23 min brisk walk (3.5 mph)
    Fri - biggest loser routine on wii &
    Sat - rest
    Sun - biggest loser routine on wii

Will give it my best shot on the new challenge.....hate sit ups :sick:
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Found ya! Now off to do my situp challenge... :tongue: