High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    found it, hope I don't get them confused and you're right the other thread was blowing up, it was extremely hard to keep up.
    Workout for today complete: The Shred L1D2
  • jgstrawberry
    jgstrawberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Found you! I just did 47 sit ups. I still need to meditate, but I don't normally do that so it will be hard for me. I guess that is why it is called a challenge :)
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Did 100 sit ups... I hate doing them and complained 100 times while crunching away to Beyonces "Radio"
    Plan on getting to the 200 mark by Friday.
    Meditation will happen this weekend. Heading to Palm Springs on a dance convention with my girls. Will find a sauna, a cool drink and 15 minutes of ME-
    Plan for the rest of the week is to eat clean and no wine until the weekend. I'm also going to enforce a rule with myself that I only get to drink a friday and saturday night cocktail only if I get in 5 workouts and do the sit up challenge every night.
    Since I worked out on Sun and not today, I have to get my butt to the gym Tue-Fri come what may.
    It's all about the planning isn't it.
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Found the new thread. Talk to you all soon.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i found it.
    meokk: great challenge
    heather i statrted your challenge: friday brazil butt lift
    saturday: on the road traveling
    sunday: hip hop abs and brazil butt lift
    monday: brazil butt lift
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Found You!!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Found you :)

I attempted to start the sit up challenge last night, and its not pretty lol The meditation challenge is an exciting one for me, I love meditating. I went to yoga last night and we had a nice long meditation at the end, complete with a "prana-massage", I felt so amazing afterward!
  • candice26
    candice26 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm Here!! and looking forward to my meditation this week. I have a girlfriend at work who is into meditation and has different CDs, so maybe this is the time to borrow one!!

Have a great week ladies! :heart:
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Found you!

I walked a mile and a half yesterday (pushing the stroller). The road we live on is REALLY hilly, but I made it! Took about 30 minutes. Was planning to start the ab challenge, but had to do some work stuff. I will start it today.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HERE!!
    Worked out with Trainer yesterday (Monday) ABS and Legs with 23 mins on ellipitcal.
    Today has in store for me either ellpitcal, swimming or running.. Just depends on if my trainer is at teh gym or not.. He told me not to run this week but I am hard headed!
  • Cchange
    Cchange Posts: 18
    Options
    Found Ya!
  • Cchange
    Cchange Posts: 18
    Options
    Found Ya!
  • Ju5t4u_84
    Ju5t4u_84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Alright... I'm starting to get upset at my stupid Wii and my stupid progress! :sad: My weight loss would get anyone seasick. My husband and I weigh in every morning on the Wii fit and just to give you an example of my last week and a half...

165.3 - 04/04
    Missed my first day in forever
    165.6 - 04/06
    164.9 - 04/07
    166.0 - 04/08
    165.8 - 04/09
    166.2 - 04/10
    165.8 - 04/11
    166.0 - 04/12
    165.1 - 04/13
    164.7 - 04/14
    164.9 - 04/15
    164.7 - 04/16
    164.9 - 04/17
    164.2 - 04/18
    164.9 - 04/19
    164.2 - 04/20

Now... I've been eating decent, not great, but not bad. I've been working out... not great, but almost everyday. I'm going to go crazy! So this week, I'm going to be pretty busy, because I have to make a cake for someone. It's going to be a castle, and it's going to look great! I will try to post a picture when it's done. So... this week I plan on
    Monday - Went out to buy some supplies for my cake, wondered Walmart for 45min... + 30day challenge + 15min Elliptical + situp challenge
    Today - Clean my house + 30 day challenge + 15min Elliptical
    Wednesday - Make tons of icing/prepare fondant + 30 day challenge + 15min Elliptical + Situp Challenge
    Thursday - Make tons of cake... like 10 of them + 30 day challenge + 15min Elliptical
    Friday - Make cake look awesome... I don't know how long this is going to take me and so this may be a free day, but going to fit in my sit-up challenge at least.
    I plan on buying a couple different DVD's at work to maybe switch up my 30 day challenge, considering I have to start it over starting today.

I'm plateauing and I don't know how to get down! I am pretty excited to get through this though, there's so many of you doing so great, I'm so proud of all of you! Seeing you all work so hard, makes me feel bad I'm not trying as hard as I could, in which case kicks my butt to get going... So off I go to start my day, wish me luck! Have a great day Ladies!

PS. Wishing you strength for your goal of no wine for the week Shredder, calcote05! those hills just like to taunt you, way to go, keep up the great job, crawford10 I bet that your hard hardheadedness is what's going to help you succeed! I don't know how you all do the running, I'm really impressed with the effort.
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    Here! Im excited to start the sit up challenge...my abs could use some work lol
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm glad so many of you have found our new home. I did post the link a few minutes ago, so hopefully everyone else will start trickling in soon.

Yesterday, I didn't get to a formal workout because I spent two hours with my horse last night. I'll really try to at least get to one of the aspects of the challenges tonight but this week is crazy!

I got my packet of paperwork to be completed in the next few days for my certification class, so I'll need to get that done too. Whew, where does the time go?

Have a great day,
    Heather
  • mykidsmom
    mykidsmom Posts: 11
    Options
    Thought for the day........ Only one pound a week makes 52 over the year!!!!
  • candice26
    candice26 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thought for the day........ Only one pound a week makes 52 over the year!!!!

FANTASTIC THOUGHT!!! - That's exactly my goal to lose! - Thanks, I needed this today! :smile:
  • TammieOwen
    Options
    Found the new group,
    Today it is nice out and I am off work, so I walked the kids to school, and I am going to walk to pick them up. Its only 15 min walk, but its better then nothing. I am now heading out for a bike ride with my two year old, which will help with her added whight on the back of my bike.
    Have a good day everyone.:happy:
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Completed P90X Chest and Back yesterday, plus Ab Ripper X which is basically the equivalent of 300 situps, so I'm good there. Played soccer last night, then did Cardio X this morning. Drank way too much this past weekend, so I know I have to work extra hard this week if I want to see some movement on the scale.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    found!

I have not started the challenge yet. i will start it tonight, my son popped my exercise ball so i have to run out and get another..i can not do a sit-up on the floor...too painful.

Check back later!

Have a great day everyone!! :)