High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I accomplished 200 sit-ups!!

I work my abs really hard, every day my workout has to incorporate some type of ab workout, because that area was so out of shape with being overweight, having five babies and a hysterectomy. I gave the test run a shot and was able to pop off all 200! I thought I would quit around 60, but with good breathing I was able to do all of them last night. Amazingly, my tummy is not complaining too much about it today. Now the area I really need to work is my bins & thighs. I will have to take the squat or pushup challenges.
    :laugh:
    Now if I can only find some quiet time to meditate........................
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Sorry been MIA- THanks for the Congrats on the 200 sit ups!

Angel- Congrats to you as well on doing it your first time! That's awesome!!! :drinker:

I've been pretyt good with excercise this week- I just recently (last week) changed up my excercise routine and calories to try to get over a plateau. I was doing c25k and the sit up challenge as exercise now my week looks like this:
    M- RUN (c25k)
    T- Bodypump (weight lifting class at gym)
    W- RUN (c25k) and 15-20 min BIKE
    T- Spin class
    F- Strength training and squats/situps
    SAT-SUN= OFF!!!

Its been really exhausting but rewarding at the same time, and lo and behold the scale is moving again! I was stuck at 210-211 and this morning I was at 208!!! HOORAY!!

Cris
  • cris20056
    Options
    Mike- ditto on the spell check...I type too fast and then when I read my posts over I realize all the stuff I wrote incorrectly....Im not dumb, just not paying attention...**sigh**
  • NewChapter
    Options
    It is so inspiring reading through and hearing everyone's success but it is also nice to know that others face the same difficulties as myself (eating in the evening). Definately helps me to stay focused. Yesterday was good....got my workout in and started week 1 of the sit up challenge and today I am going to start week 1 of the push ups. I am looking forward to a stronger core and awsome looking arms and back for summer.

Stay strong everyone and keep up all the great work!

Jen
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow - alot to read and catch up on. So today I hit a milestone and hit that 70 pound mark :noway: :blushing: So excited. Yesterday I hit the gym for Spin 1hr class and then I jumped into Zumba for a 1/2 hours - so today I woke up ready to go!

I am glad to hear your uncle is okay ..I was reading about that and I pray for those still missing also. That is scarey!

I meditated this morning and it seemed good and i felt good of course it was right after yelling at my children for bickering over nothing - so it was calming.

I am still working on the AB challenge and am up to 60 without stopping but i do notice it bothers me where my port is (from the lap band) so I think that is why I stop..but who knows. Will keep it up.

Happy Thursday everyone - hope it's a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • cris20056
    Options
    Chesire- CONGRATS ON 70LBS LOST!!! I cant wait to be able to say the same thing...GREAT JOB!!!
  • Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    Found.
    But I posted last week goal on the old thread of working out 4 days. I worked out 6 days of last week. I will start this week's challenge for the 200 sit ups and meditating.
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    200 sit ups- check :smile:
    Feel good but know that burn will hit home tonight.
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Been a good week so far:

Monday - 6 mi run, P90x chest/back/ab ripper x
    Tuesday - rest day (on call and only day over on calories, I gave in to the homemade peanut butter cookies)
    Wednesday - P90x plyometrics
    Thursday - 4 mi run, P90x arms/ab ripper x

Im going to be crying doing those 200 sit-ups after ab ripper x tonight, how did the end of the week come so quickly??? Here I go...
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in,
    meditated yesterday and will do ab work later tonight.
    Crazy busy with work but I needed to get on here and nominate the person who will give us next weeks challenge.

AND THE HONOR GOES TO.........cris20056 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

She was the first one to officially graduate from the 200 sit ups program and has been a huge inspiration to me.
    Cris - I'm posting this early for you so you have a few days to come up with your challenge (Shredder's good idea). And so the daisy chain begins.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i did 60 more situps today, try to do alittle bit more tomorrow.
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi all, I too started the ab challenge but have to say that I am disappointed in my 20. Still, I'm working on column 3 on the weekly challenges to push myself because I know I can do it. Thanks to everyone for posting about the lunge and push up challenges. Lunges - no problem. Push ups - I HATE!!! I'll have to start the push up challenge.
    Just a quick note to those who are "feeling guilty" for their splurges, something I've learned is they are not splurges they are rewards. If you reward yourself (and keep it within your calorie count), those little 'snacks' aren't so bad and you won't over indulge. According to The Biggest Loser you can't deny yourself these indulgences because that's when you overindulge.
    Another note to those who are seeing the varying numbers on the scale - just remember that with all the workouts, you are changing some fat to muscle and muscle is heavier than fat. If you are losing inches, you're doing terrific.
    Enjoy and have a great and healthy Friday!
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Well said jaac90! Thank you for that reminder. We are soooo tough on ourselves right? I definately fall into that category and really need to lighten up.
    So meokk has handed the baton to chris20056. Can't wait for the next challenge. I still need to get in my 15 mins of meditation.... does 15 minutes sitting in traffic and zoning out count? :indifferent:
    I can tell that weigh in for me is gonna suck the big one. I'm so pms'ing and hormonal, all over the place and eating like the potatoe famine #2 is gonna strike.
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Hey there everyone. Weighed in this morning... no change really, 139 lbs, 28.5%BF. Rather frustrating. I gave myself 3 weeks of changing up my diet, logging everything, eating my exercised calories, and still no change. Trying hard to stick with it today and not go on hiatus! Hope everyone did better this week.
  • KristinLynn25
    Options
    I'm new to the group here and would love to join in on your challenges! I am in desperate need of some motivation!!! I want to exercise and I want to lose weight but I am still NOT doing anything about it. I like the 200 sit up challenge, I will definitely be doing that! I love doing sit ups!
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm weighing in this morning before I head to work so that I don't forget this afternoon. Busy night with my daughter going to her senior prom. She is going to look like a princess. I started the 200 sit up challenge and did my meditation. I swear, I'm going to fall asleep one of these times during it.

SW: 167
    LW: 161
    CW: 160
    GW #1: 140
    UGW: 125

Have a wonderful and healthy weekend!
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give a big WAY TO GO!! to all those who could do so many more sit ups than me (40). I haven't done sit ups since before my first daughter was born! :) It has not been a good week for workouts for me, as my dear daughters were both sick. The older one threw up twice last night, poor thing. But hopefully they will be all better by Monday so I can get back to the gym for some cardio. I am going to need it, since I have a DATE tomorrow (with The Man). We haven't gone out since February.

And since it is another Friday, here are my stats:

Starting weight: 181
    Current weight: 175.5
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WEEK 2 WEIGHT CHECK IN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Current weight 101.5kg = 224.5 pounds = 16st 0lbs
    Goal weight 82.6kg = 182 pounds = 13st

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WEEK 2 WEIGHT CHECK IN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    :smile: Week 2 weigh in is ...

SW: 184lbs

CW: 180.2lbs!

Yay :smile:
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!!

I completed the sit up challenges and wanted to meditate everyday but fell a little short there! I did manage to get in 3 days of 15 minutes of meditation....loved this week's challenge!

Friday's weigh in stats are:

SW: 153
    CW: 148
    GW: 130

Yay for the numbers going down instead of up!

Have a great weekend!