41 lbs lost so far with pictures

Options
diet.jpg

Top left was me at my heaviest ( non pregnant weight ) of 240lbs. That was late summer 2012. Top right was me last week at work.
Bottom left was me roughly 2 months ago ( I didn't dare take a photo of bare skin at 240... no way. ) Bottom right was me this morning after my work out at 199lbs. Work in progress, but I'm doing it. My goal is 160lbs for total weightloss of 80lbs. I'm 5'11''.

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! Congratulations on your success so far. Whether you choose to admit it or not, you are inspiring. I know that most people who put up progress pics are humble about their situation. That may be, but people like me are motivated when we see such dedication and success. Thanks for posting!
  • susanb305
    susanb305 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    good job
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! WTG!
  • gkelly1397
    gkelly1397 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I can see your arms are toning up real nice too!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look great. I also have lost 40lbs and was feeling a bit discouraged thinking there was no change but looking at you i realize i need to take some pics. Keep up the good work.
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    You look great!
  • Misseena
    Misseena Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! Congratulations on your success so far. Whether you choose to admit it or not, you are inspiring. I know that most people who put up progress pics are humble about their situation. That may be, but people like me are motivated when we see such dedication and success. Thanks for posting!

Totally agree, very inspiring. I have just started on my journy and I find looking at other peoples success makes me realize I can do it too...
  • paulaspoole
    paulaspoole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud! Congrats on making your 1/2 way mark. I have just started my own journey and can only dream of my 1/2 point.
  • Sloth_TurtleGirl
    Sloth_TurtleGirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • whitesox56
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!!
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    Way to go!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    Thank you! It feels good to have others notice. When you look at yourself daily you just don't see it unless it's laid out there.
  • mslisatm
    mslisatm Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    good job Val! Wow! There is something to be said for being brave and taking pictures. I might just bite the bullet and do it!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    AWESOME work!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Wow you look nice!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    good job Val! Wow! There is something to be said for being brave and taking pictures. I might just bite the bullet and do it!

Do it Lisa! I want to see!!!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!

My boobs...lol Seriously I need to get toned and switch from the bit of flab to muscle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!